Prologue

"Hey I think my family wanted pictures" Melanie said to her boyfriend. "Well let's go" Ricky said motioning towards the door, grabbing both of their bags.

He had to jog a little so he could catch up to melanie, who was over the moon from not only having Ricky by her side again but also from the fact she just closed her first show.

When he caught up to her he grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together and walked out into the lobby. "Mel" a very excited Vanessa shouted running up to her sister immediately embracing Mel into a bone crushing hug. "You did amazing out there" Vanessa said "Oh come on it'll never compare to when you did it" mel said.

"Come on don't be silly, you did better than I ever could" Vanessa said giving her sister a reassuring smile, Vanessa's eyes them travelled down to Mel and Ricky's hands. "I see Troy and Gabriella are back together" Vanessa said motioning to Mel's and Ricky's hands. "Yeah it kinda just happened, but i couldn't be more happy to call Mel my girlfriend" Ricky said.

"Ricky you did amazing too, but just to let you know you hurt her again I'll fly all the way from LA to kick your ass"Vanessa said in a stern voice. "Yes Ma'am" Ricky said a nervous look on his face, "Ness stop that!" Melanie said and let out a small laugh. "Can you take a photo of the two of us?" Melanie asked her sister,

"Sure, look cute!" Vanessa said. After a few more photos, carlos came up to the young couple and told them there was going to be an after party at Ashyln's house. "Wanna go to the party?" Ricky asked Mel "I kinda had something else in mind" Mel said winking at ricky "and what is that exactly?" Ricky asked.

"You'll see, my mom and sister are heading back to L.A tonight, to finalize my mom and dad's divorce, so it's just you and me" Mel said giving Ricky a sweet but short kiss. "Ooh, and here I thought you were the innocent one" Ricky chuckled to himself.

After saying goodbye to their fellow castmates, the two headed to the Bowen household, so that Ricky could get some clothes, since he was going to spend the night at Mel's. When the two got to Mel's there was nobody home, which meant that Vanessa and Jane had already left.

⚠️Caution⚠️ Steamy Scene ahead

"Well what should we do now?" Mel said "um I was thinking this" Ricky said picking Mel up, which caused the girl to giggled, but then she attached her lips to Ricky's. Ricky then carried Mel into her room and plopped her down on her bed. He then hovered over her, and reconnected their lips, Mel put her arms around ricky's neck deepening the kiss.

"WHAT the fuck is going on" "I think i'm ready and I'm glad that it's with ricky" Mel thought.

Mel tugged at the end of Ricky's hoodie motioning for him to take it off, which he did. Now that Ricky's sweatshirt was off exposing his bare chest, he did the same thing but this time Mel was the one to have her shirt taken off.

It was easy to say things were getting pretty heated, that night the two proved just how much they loved each other.

"Hey Ricky" Mel said as she turned over in her bed to face him. "Yeah" Ricky hummed, "I'm glad that you were my first time, I'm in love with you and wouldn't have it any other way" Mel said in a tired voice. "I'm happy too this is the way I wanted my first time to be and Mel I'm in love with you too" Ricky responded.

"Goodnight Mel love you" Ricky said "Goodnight Ricky love you too" Mel said as she gave ricky a kiss. That night the two fell asleep tangled in eachothers arms.