Secrets out

Nini just so happened to be walking out of the bathroom, just as Mel was telling Ms.Jen she was pregnant. "Pregnant" nini whispered to herself, a little shocked, but also filled with revenge, for "stealing" ricky away from her.

"Okay everyone I have to talk to Gina about something really quickly, so take 5" Ms.Jenn said, then she and Gina left the bomb shelter as Nini entered. "Hey everyone I have an announcement to make '' Nini looked over at Mel, a mischievous grin appearing on her face.

"The reason why Melanie can't do the show is because she's pregnant with Ricky's baby" Nini said. Mel's world froze, She couldn't believe Nini had just announced that.

"What the fuck nini! that was not your place to say that, just because you're mad that I chose Mel over you doesn't give you the right to tell people she's pregnant , yeah she's pregnant and yeah it's mine, but we are very happy together, maybe now you know why I chose her, because she would never pull a stunt like this, I'm Never going to forgive you ever!" Ricky shouted at nini.

Nini just stood there in shock, but also she had no empathy for what she had done. "Come on Mel let's go '' Ricky said grabbing a visibly upset Mel's hand. On their way out they passed Ms.Jenn and Gina.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Ms.Jenn asked "Ni-Ni-nini told ev-ev-everyone that I am pregnant" Mel sobbed. "Oh sweetie that's terrible, I'm so sorry she did that '' Ms.Jenn said trying to comfort Mel. "Hell no nobody messes with my friends, I got you guys' ' Gina said as she walked into the bomb shelter.

"We're going home," Ricky said as he led Mel outside. When the two got into the car, Mel couldn't help the tears from streaming down her face. "It's okay Mel we'll talk about it at home okay I promise" Ricky said as he started the car.

When the two got home, Jane was not there, so they just made their way upstairs. Mel collapsed on their bed, sobbing, "Come here" Ricky said in a hushed tone, as he cradled Me in his arms, occasionally placing kisses on her forehead.

The only sound in the room was the sound of Mel's soft sobs, Ricky could feel the fabric of his jacket becoming wet from her tears. This absolutely shattered his heart seeing the girl he loved in such pain and sorrow, he couldn't believe nini would do something like this.

Eventually Mel calmed down a little bit and was able to get a sentence out, without breaking into tears. "I can't believe she did that to us" Mel said in a raspy voice. "I can't either, but just know I will always be here for you no matter what " Ricky said as he placed a kiss on mel's lips.

"Can we just order food and watch Brooklyn 99, I am exhausted from crying and being pregnant" Mel said as she looked up at her boyfriend. "Of course" Ricky said as he got up so he could get a change of clothes for him and Mel.

*ping* Mel's phone went off almost scaring her half to death, "Gina just texted me saying she slapped Nini '' Mel said, laughing a little bit. "Oh shit really" Ricky said as Mel showed him the text. "I know Nini's your ex" "Crazy ex" Ricky interjected.

"Well I guess after today she can be considered that,but I never thought in a million years she would do that" Mel said. "Well some people surprise you don't they, now enough with her, lets cuddle" Ricky suggested. "Fine, but only because I love you" Mel said in a joking tone.

A/N: I know nini would never do this but its for the sake of the story