Kicked out

Hey ricky have you told your dad about the baby?" Mel asked Ricky while they were in his room. "Wait what baby" Mike said,interjecting himself into the conversation, "uuh dad Mel and I are kinda going to be parents" Ricky said looking down at his shoes.

"Your 17, how could you be so irresponsible ricky, you have your whole life ahead of you and your throwing it away from some highschool girlfriend and a baby" Mike yelled at his son, this statement made ricky furious.

"I'm not throwing my life away, I love Melanie and our baby" Ricky yelled back at his father. "I want you out of my house, pack your stuff and get out!" Mike yelled, then walked out of the house.

Ricky then broke down crying in Mel's arms, "It's okay, I'm here for you" Mel said as she cradled ricky in her arms. "What do I do Mel?" Ricky said looking up at his girlfriend. "You can stay with me and my family, so when the baby comes we can all be together" Mel said.

"Now let's get packing, then when we're done, we could go back to my house and cuddle and watch movies and.." but she was soon cut off, by Ricky placing a sweet kiss on her lips. "What would I do without you?" Ricky said as he leaned his forehead on hers.

"Now I'm going to call my mom so she can come and get us, you pack whatever you need okay" Mel said to her boyfriend, who currently looked like a lost puppy.

"Hey mom, Ricky just told his dad about the baby and he kicked him out, can he stay with us?" Mel pleaded, "Oh how awful, and of course he can stay with us, that works out perfectly now you three can be a family!" Jane said

"Also do you think you could pick us up, his dad kinda took away his car" Mel said "Of course see you both in a few" Jane said then hung up. Mel then walked back into ricky's room, where she found him packing his stuff "Hey Rick my mom is on her way to pick us up, you got everything?" Mel questioned.

"Yeah, wait I almost forgot this' 'Ricky said as he pulled out a photo from his bedside table. "What's that?" Mel said as she went to go look at the photo. "It's the ultrasound picture of our baby, I hid it so my dad wouldn't see it and react like that" Ricky said as he carefully placed it in his shirt pocket.

"I think my moms here, lets get all your stuff into the car!" Mel said trying to cheer her boyfriend up. The two then proceeded to bring all of Ricky's bags downstairs and into Jane's car. "Mel let me get those things for you, you have to be careful" Jane lectured her youngest, causing mel to roll her eyes.

"Okay you got everything" Jane asked ricky "Yeah" ricky mumbled. After everything was packed away in the car, the three got in and Jane drove away. "Hey it's going to be okay, you have me" Mel said as she squeezed her boyfriend's hand.

The car ride was silent, mainly because the two teens fell asleep, mel was laying her head on rickys shoulder, while his head was placed on hers. "Pist lovebirds we're here" Jane whispered, the two then woke up.

"So you can stay in Mel's room, since we are using the guest room as the nursery" Jane said to Ricky. "Now let's head up stairs!" Mel said in a cheery voice, then grabbed Ricky's hand and proceeded to drag him upstairs.

"Now I'm going to clear some closet and drawer space for you, so you can put your clothes in there and feel free to make yourself at home" Mel said as she sifted through the things in her closet.

~Time Skip~

Okay that should be everything" Ricky said as he plopped down on mel's bed, "Hey ricky" Mel said  "Yeah" ricky said as he popped up. "I'm really sorry that your dad kicked you out, I feel like it's my fault, but I'm happy that you live here now because now we can be a family!" Mel said as she embraced him into a hug.

"Thanks Mel, and hey don't ever think this is your fault, I love you and our baby so much so that I'm willing to do anything for the both of you" Ricky said then placed a small kiss on mel's lips.

"Now I promised you cuddles, so let's get into PJ's, get snacks, and meet back in 10?" Mel said then went to go pick out a pair of shorts and one of Ricky's shirts. "Hey those are mine" ricky stated jokily "Well too bad bowen because I'm stealing them" Mel yelled then ran downstairs.

"Now I got popcorn, cheetos, candy, soda, ice cream, and that's all" Mel said as she set all the items on her dresser. The young hudgens noticed her boyfriend looking a little down "Hey ricky, I know it's going to take a while to get used too, but I'll be here for you the whole time" Mel said then pulled him into a hug, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks Mel" Ricky said. "I know what will cheer you up! Lets watch brooklyn 99!" Mel said, The two spent the rest of the night in eachothers arms, watching and quoting brooklyn 99. "Holy shit ricky, feel this" Mel said as she put his hand on her stomach.

At first he was confused, because he felt nothing but then he felt a little kick. "Holy shit she just kicked!" Ricky said, tearing up. "I can't wait to meet you little one, you already have my heart '' Ricky said, then gave Mel a kiss on her forehead

A/N: so I know mike would not do this because he seems chill in the show but for the sake of the story line I put it in.Also hope u enjoyed the cute moment at the end!