Theater meet Ellie

It's been a month since Ellie was born and the family of three couldn't be happier.

Today was a special day, because it was the day Ricky and Mel were going to bring Ellie in to meet all the theater kids. "Got everything?" Ricky asked Mel, as he started to load up the car, "Yeah I think so, sorry I was distracted from how adorable our baby is, I mean look at her" Mel said, looking down at the baby that was resting in her arms.

"She is so adorable isn't she" ricky said in a baby voice, then proceeded to slightly tickle ellie, this caused the baby to giggle. "that was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life" Ricky said.

"Now, let's get going,Ellie wants to see her aunts ashlyn and gina and uncle carlos' ' Melanie said as she placed a kiss on her forehead. Mel then placed Ellie in her car seat and the young family was on their way. "Look ellie, this is where your mommy first met daddy" Mel told the infant, "More like where your mommy crashed into daddy" ricky corrected Mel.

"Okay,here we are, for the first time in 3 months" even though it was after school Mel was still nervous. The family then walked in, Ricky holding ellie in her carrier, and mel holding the diaper bag. "Well here's the bomb shelter, ready?" Ricky asked "Ready".

"Hey guys, we have someone we'd like you too meet" Ricky said as he carefully picked up a smiling ellie from her carrier. "Theater people meet Gabriella Ashyln Bowen, ellie for short" Mel announced as she stood by ricky. "Aww she's so beautiful '' Gina said, speed walking up to the young family.

"Seriously the cutest baby I've ever seen" Seb told the parents "Thank you guys so much, it means alot to us, and thank you to everyone who helped us through this time, I'd especially like to thank Ashlyn and Carlos, thank you for being there when I needed you both" Mel said, tears streaming down her face.

"Aw we love you mel" Carlos and ashlyn said as they ran to hug mel. "Do you want to hold her '' Ricky asked Ashlyn "um sure, if that's okay" she said nervously "Of course she is named after you" Mel said sending a smile her way. Ricky then placed a sleepy ellie in ashlyn's arms, "guys she is truly an angel, i'm honored that you choose my name as her middle name" Ashlyn said, crying tears of joy.

"We wouldn't have it any other way" the young parents responded. For the rest of the afternoon Mel and Ricky got to introduce their little one to their friends, they were so happy to know Ellie was already adored by many.

"I think ellies getting tired, we should get her home," Mel told Ricky as she let out a yawn. "Okay" he responded, then placed ellie back into her carrier and put the blanket over it to shield her from the sun. "Goodbye" The young couple said, then they were on their way out of the building and into the car. "I think that went well" Mel said, ricky just nodded in agreement

2 month Ellie