| Yandere! I. Obanai x Reader | A Beautiful Face (Modern AU)

Holy shit I wrote this in one day!!! ><
Which means it's low key crap but I hope you enjoy!!

• • •

"Have you ever found a face, deemed unsightly by most, to be so beautiful that you are at a loss for words?"

• • •

To Iguro Obanai,

Here is your monthly $1,000.
Remember to keep a low profile.

Farewell.

Sixth grade, age eleven, and residing in a house devoid of any adults, Iguro Obanai had no one.

"STAY AWAY!! STAY AWAY YOU DISGUSTING CHILD!!!"

His family truly would have move heaven and earth just to stay away from him. But he didn't mind, he didn't mind at all.

Why would he when he was finally free?

Free in the world, in a house he could call home.

Oh but isn't it an empty home?

No matter, no matter. He was free.

So, so free.

Oh, and miserable too.

.

"You're so, so pretty.

Wonderful eyes too, yes, yes."

The woman who had sat on top of his family's throne was a cannibal. A ruthless snake of a woman who dabbled with the black market business for no other reason than to satisfy her ungodly urges.

"Hm, but you're so small."

Everyday was a new testimony to his inevitable death. Every inch to his height and every pound to his weight a deadly factor to just how likely he was to be eaten that day.

"Ah, it's just taking so long."

He was cursed, destined to become a feast.

"I'll just have a taste."

And one day he had been held before the snake, the hungry beast who could stand temptation no longer. In her raising hand was a knife, its metal soon to be bathed in his blood, his blood that is to be consumed by her.

She started with his right side.

Taking her knife and starting from the corner of his lips she dragged the thing across his face. Her eyes gleaming with anticipation as his blood trickled down his face, collecting in a bowl below.

A scream had tore through the night, though it was not one belonging to him.

"STAY AWAY!!!"

The young boy did not look to his family, his eyes could not seem to focus on anything but the bloody corpse below him. The body still leaking crimson long after the stopping of the heart.