| T. Muichiro & Yuichiro | (Military AU) Extra Scenes

THIS IS AN ADD-ON CHAPTER TO THE THREE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS

PLEASE GO READ THEM TO NOT CAUSE CONFUSION

Here's the thing that literally one person asked for (Owlette05 )

• • •

| | Vacation | |
(Where the reader gives off overworked office lady vibes)

The aerial 'wings' issued to soldiers were not wings parse, they were instead merely engines attached to strap-on gears positioned at the backs of the wearer. This design choice made mages rather prone to falling since the contraption was more or less displayed for the world to see, a hilariously easy target. A more condensed version of the 'wings' had been in demand ever since the beginning of their invention, giving the head scientists leading the development quite the amount of power to exert if in the name of progress.

Including power over certain soldiers.

TO GENERALS MUICHIRO AND YUICHIRO,

I HOPE THAT THIS LETTER FINDS YOU IN GOOD HEALTH FOR YOU WILL REQUIRE ITS PRESENCE FOR THE NEW MISSION YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELVES ASSIGNED WITH. A NEW REVOLUTIONARY MODEL OF AERIAL WINGS IS THE DEVELOPMENTS AND WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE SUCCESSFUL ENGINEERING OF ITS PROTOTYPE.

SEEING AS WE HAVE TWO VERSIONS OF THIS PROTOTYPE I HAD REQUESTED HQ TO ALLOW THE TWO OF YOU TO COME OVER AND TEST OUT THESE FANTASTICAL CREATIONS OF MINE. YOU TWO POSSESS BOTH ENOUGH MANA AND FLYING EXPERIENCE TO PROPERLY HANDLE THE TESTS I HAVE PLANNED. NOT TO MENTION MASTERING THESE NEW INVENTIONS WILL NO DOUBT PROVE UNBELIEVABLY USEFUL FOR THE LIKES OF YOU GENERALS IN THE FUTURE

SO DROP YOUR PAPERWORKS! YOUR BODIES ARE AN REQUIREMENT

BYE,
HAGANEZUKA HOTARU

PS:
Hello there, I'm Kanamori Kozo, the one responsible for making this letter relatively readable and deemed appropriate by professional standards (though barely), and to answer a question you must be thinking. No, I'm afraid you two are required to come. If the letter from HQ has not yet arrived I can promise it will be soon and I highly recommend that you begin packing. That is all, farewell sirs.

The paper, already wrinkled beyond belief in the hands of Muichiro prior, was swiftly ripped to shreds by the boy's brother as he proceeded to read it as well. Tossing away the garbage the boy slammed his hand down at their table, paper scattering at the sheer force created.

"BASTARDS!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!! I WAS PROMISED TIME OFF FOR THE WINTER AND THIS IS WHAT I GET INSTEAD?!! WE ARE BARELY TWO WEEKS IN!!"

[Y/N] only looked on in mild amusement as her superior cried on in rage at the news. The girl had been promised time off with her family and instead she had found herself hired as an assistant by her clingy Generals, assigned to tackle paperworks over the winter. It was rather insulting for the boy to complain like that to her face as if he had the right.

"I was wondering why the paperworks were decreasing..." sighed Muichiro, his body slump against the desk as he buried his face in his arms.

[Y/N] coughed, "Um, I could finish up the paperwork by myself, you two should pack up while you can."

The two stayed silent.