Drabble | Yandere! K. Shinobu x Reader | Poison

Not my best work though possibly "my" best idea. I might re-do this in the future. Plot points inspired by the manga Kasane.

Requested by: Ryuuzaki18

• • •

"Congratulations [Y/N]-Chan! You'll be scheduled for release tomorrow, you've worked so hard~"

I saw the woman's calming smile she often wore, and knowing it to be for me, I felt my heart clench.

"Ah, thank you so much Kocho-San! You've been so kind..."

The woman chuckled and shook her head, "It was my pleasure. Now, just remember to take your medicine alright?"

I nodded happily, "Of course!"

-Limbs...my limbs...
I can't see-
Can't move!-

When I was released, it felt so refreshing to stand on my two feet once more, I was shaky of course. My limbs had gotten weak being bed ridden for so long.

But it didn't matter, I was healthy and free and it just felt, so, so good to be kissed by the fresh morning wind.

Shinobu laid a gentle hand in my shoulder, "We should celebrate your release~How about a dinner party?"

I smiled shyly but nodded in glee.

-I taste her poison on my tongue daily...
The taste is sweet I will not lie.
But nonetheless, it kept me in this horrid state-

I felt the food melt in my mouth and my eyes glimmered with admiration. The dinner was cooked by the doctor herself.

"Wow! This is delicious, Shinobu-San!"

The woman giggled at my praise but did not touch her food, only observing me as I continue to eat. "Aw, thank you. Eat as much as you would like. I'm happy to see you on your feet again."

"Thank you!!"

"Of course, of course..."

-She would kiss my lips as I laid still on the bed.
That's how she would poison me.
Yet, even though she fed me through her kiss.
It was as if she was sucking me dry of life.
Every kiss brought further away from life I knew.
Each dose meant a lesser chance of me ever recovering-

"U-um, Shinobu-San...I can trust you with my problems right? I hope you won't think this a chore..."

The woman looked up from her book, "Oh? Yes, of course. You could trust me with anything [Y/N]-Chan~"

I looked down in embarrassment and felt a blush coming to my cheeks, "I-it's Tomioka-San. See, I didn't know why but he kissed me."

The book Shinobu had been holding crashed onto the ground with a loud thump. I peeked up to only see her calm face but did not miss the tension that overtook her body.

"A-Ah...And do you like him, [Y/N]-Chan?"

I hid my face behind my hands and stuttered.