1st Special | Fairy Tale AU Drabbles | [pt:1]

1k Reads and 100 votes Special

Because I love AUs and short sweetness, I'll get to the request soon I promise 😅

Ask me something (Q&A)
I take it that you understand what is appropriate or respectful to ask. I'll get rid of this part eventually but ask away! I'm bored and lonely

Anyway, let's start.

____________________________________

|| Tokito Muichiro ||

"She was a girl and she was a queen and back in the mists she was a woman who had seized the moon from the sky and drunk its light so that she would never die. And she never had."
-Laini Taylor, Lips Touch: Three Times

The night sky clear, the moonlight pale, and underneath it all I saw a stranger so ethereal I knew him to be not of this world. The light passed through him and the wind does not sway even the lightest strand of hair.

A ghost.

A spirit.

What he was I did know nor did I care, I was enraptured by his very existence and underneath the sky he was a dream to me.

Curiosity burned within me and I had approached the figure underneath the moonlight, but as soon as I would get close. Mists would be poured and I would be rendered blind, and when they leave they would take the boy with them.

Whenever that had happened I would grieve the lost, the mysterious boy seemed to not like me.

Bothersome I may have feared myself to be, I one day left him a note by the place he would appear and wished him happiness.

I wished for an exchange with him as well.

The stars the moon and the light I prayed to, one exchange with this strange boy would be enough for a life time I had said. Though I knew it to be a lie.

But even so, one would be enough.

And to my greatest pleasure, the boy seemed to have agreed and did not call forth the mists as I joined him the next night.

"Why do you wish to talk to me?" He asked me that night.

And I didn't know where to start first.

I had asked him why he had a strange body but he had stayed silent, forcing me to ask something else I wished to talk to him. I didn't mind of course.

"Why do come here?"

"Why are you so transfixed on the moon?"

"What do you enjoy?"

One question followed by the next I had asked him, and he would answer them. At first his answer was short and quick. Though after so many of them I quickly found out that he had a tendency to stretch out the answers and before I knew it he was the asking me questions.

And I would answer them, I wanted know so much about him that sometimes I would spend the whole night talking with him. Though we could only spend so much time with one another since I must return to my family.