Dante x Vergil x SMR

Vergil and Dante were getting ready for a wedding. Unfortunately it wasn't their wedding, though it did have the one they loved participating in it. Y/n was their childhood friend who was getting married to his boyfriend on that day and the twins were chosen to be his best men. How could they refuse?

Dante helped Y/n get ready, while Vergil out to his car to get Y/n's bow tie, since Dante forgot to take it. Vergil wanted to scream at the top of his lungs and make it all stop, but he held it all inside. All that mattered was Y/n's happiness. Vergil was making his way back when some strange sound picked his attention. It was coming out of the pantry. Vergil opened the door carefully to not to make any noise and his eyes widened in shock. B/n was fucking some random guy. Vergil made a short video of this and some pictures before he closed to door and ran to Y/n and Dante. They were already at the altar. Y/n put the bow tie on quickly. Vergil stood next to Dante and stared at Y/n's back. They were waiting for that asshole B/n for next ten minutes before he finally arrived at the altar. Vergil's blood was boiling at his behavior. He was late for his own wedding because he was having sex wth someone else.

-You okay? - asked Dante seeing the murderous glare Vergil was giving to B/n.

-I am. - answered Vergil.

The priest started the ceremony. It continued without problems until there was a time for the vows. Y/n gave a beautiful speech, Dante swallowed hard when he remember he wasn't the one those words were meant for. It should be him standing on B/n's spot. Him and his brother. Yes, Dante knew that Vergil had feelings for Y/n and Vergil knew that Dante loved him too. They had a serious conversation about it a while ago. They also agreed that if Y/n wanted one of them, the other wouldn't interefere. All they wanted was Y/n's smile.

-Does anyone know a reason for why those two cannot be together? - asked the priest. - If so, speak or be silent forever.

-I do. - said Vergil, getting everyone's attention.

-What are you...- asked Dante, but Vergil was already showing his phone to Y/n. Y/n watched the video and the pictures in silence, gritting his teeth in fury. B/n already knew that he was drowning in deep shit. Then Y/n's rage vanished faster then it appeared.

-Ladies and gentlemen. - he said in a cold voice. - Please excuse me, but the wedding itself is cancelled. Feel invited for the reception though, it would be a shame for all the delicious food to go to waste. - he smiled at the end lightly, then turned his attention to Vergil and Dante. - Boys, follow me.

They did what they were told. They followed him to the room where Y/n and B/n were suppoed to have their wedding night. When the door closed behind them Y/n's mask finally shattered. He let out the painful cry. The tears were streaming down his face as he looked down clenching his fists. Dante pulled him into his chest and held him tight, while Vergil hugged Y/n from the behind. Y/n cried for few more minutes but to Vergil and Dante it felt like the millenium. Once Y/n finally calmed down he pulled away from Dante. Vergil let go of him as well, even though he didn't want to.

-Come on. - said Y/n. - We have a reception to attend.

-In few more minutes. - said Dante. -You look like crap.

-You're right. - chuckled Y/n and sat down on the bed. - I'll use that time to tell you something. I didn't really want to get married to B/n. Didn't even love him in the first place.

-Then why did you get into a relationship with him? - asked Vergil.

-Cause I couldn't decide on who I loved more. - sighed Y/n. - I wanted two people, related to each other. I didn't want to create any more rivarly between them, after all brothers should support each other. So I thought that it would be the best to choose someone else.