Viktor Nikiforov x SMR

Y/n watched theGrand Prix on TV. His younger brother happened to be one of the participants of the competition. Y/n always cheered for Yuri and supported him with his thoughts. He never was able to actually go to the Grand Prix with him, though he wanted to.

Yuri was Y/n's younger brother. They also had a big sister, Mari. Y/n had h/c hair and e/c eyes, which made him quite handsome. Y/n could skate a bit, but he wasn't hooked up on figure skating, it wasn't his style.He preferred writing stories, though he knew there was a low chance that it will let him make a living out of this. That's why he decided to stay with his family and take care of the hot springs.

Y/n winced when he saw that Yuri lost his balance and fell on the ice.Even though he stood up and continued his program, Y/n could see his determination was getting weaker with every second. Then the score came down. Y/n shook his head. He knew it was time for Yuri to come home .

Hiroko asked Y/n to prepare Yuri's room for his homecoming. He didn't argue at all,he took care of that in the morning. Once he was done he waited for his brother to come home. Y/n started playing on his phone when he saw a poodle running up to him.

-Hey there fella . –smiled Y/n and pet the dog. – Where's your owner huh?

-You seem to be good with dogs. – Y/n looked up at the man in front of him. His eyes widened when he realized who that was. – I'm Viktor.

-Nikiforov, I know.– smiled Y/n. – You're my brother's idol.

-Is your brother'sname by chance...Yuri? – asked Viktor. Y/n nodded in response, trying to read Viktor's intentions.

That's when Hiroko came in and scolded her son for not inviting the guest to the hot springs. Her ranting was stopped when Minako called Y/n to tell him she was going to the airport to pick Yuri up. He nodded and put his jacket on, before he walked out to Minako's car. Hiroko shook her head and showed the hot springs to Viktor.

Time skip

Yuri was still in a sulky mood when he walked out of the plane. He went into the terminal and claimed his luggage. Then he went to the exit. His eyes widened when he was tackled in a bear hug by no one else than his older brother . He hugged Y/n back. He missed him so much.

-Y/n I...- Yuri felt like crying. – I'm sorry...

-Shh...- muttered Y/n and squeezed him tighter. – You did great as always.

-But I lost...- he argued weakly.

-YURI!!- yelled Minako, breaking that little moment between the two brothers. – How could you get so fat?!

Yuri blushed and got nervous immediately. He scratched the back of his neck, while Minako was ranting about his weight as it usually happened. Y/n tried to interrupt her to calm her down a bit, but that only made her brag more . It continued even during their ride home. Y/n didn't say anything about Viktor. He decided to keep that a secret, maybe Yuri would cheer up a bit if he met his idol in person. Once they reached their destination they got of the car and went inside the house.

-Yuri. – smiled Hiroko and hugged her youngest son. - You got fat. – she said making Yuri blush again.

-Mom, please. – he whined at the teasing.

-Okay, okay. – she giggled. – Sit down, I will serve the dinner in few minutes.

Yuri gasped when he saw a poodle running up to him. He was shocked, since he used to have a poodle of his own. The dog jumped on him and started licking his face.

-He belongs to the handsome man. – said Hiroko hearing his son. – He's in the hot springs now.

Yuri widened his eyes and ran in the hot springs as fast as he could. His jaw dropped when he saw the one and only Viktor Nikiforov sitting in the water.His next words made Yuri almost faint on the spot.

-I'm going to become your coach Yuri. – said Viktor standing up. – And I will help you win the Grand Prix golden medal.