Sebastian x SMR

Sebastian exchanged a glance with his mate. Y/n and him were the butlers of Ciel Phantomhive. During the time they worked together they got closer to each other. Y/n was ademon partialy, his father fell in love with the human woman. Y/n smirked at the quick but intense look in Sebastian's eyes. It seemed that he would have a busy night with Sebastian. Not that he complained. He would have to wait for it a bit though, first the young master would have to go to sleep. Y/n tried to talk him to go to sleep, but Ciel didn't even think about it. It was getting on Y/n's nerves, but he was trained well. He knew what to do to keep the nerves in check.

-You can head to bed. - said Ciel as he did some paperwork.

-Of course not my lord. - answered Y/n bowing slightly. - My duty is to serve you from the moment you wake up to the second you fall asleep.

-Your dedication is indeed impresive. -muttered Ciel.

-Indeed my lord. - nodded Y/n.

Ciel sighed and made his way to his bedroom. Y/n followed his master, helped him get changed and basically flew to his room. He sucked his breath in when he saw Sebastian naked on his bed. Sebastian smirked and ran his hand down his chest.

-I'm prepared already. - purred Sebastian. - Come to me.

Y/n took his suit off and joined his lover in the bed. They shared a heated kiss and in no time they bodies were connected as one. Y/n was tired after work, but there was nothing that could stop him from having sex with Sebastian. His eyes shone red when Sebastian planted love bites on Y/n's neck. That only made him pound n Sebastian's ass rougher and faster. Sebastian did all he could to contain his moans of pleasure, but with Y/n this task was way too hard to accomplish.

-Y/n, I can't hold it anymore. - moaned Sebastian. - I'm gonna cum!

-Then cum for me. - panted Y/n and grunted when Sebastian tightened his walls around Y/n's cock.

They cummed together sharing apassionate kiss. Y/n pulled out after few seconds making Sebastian moan again and shudder. They laid down in each other's arms for few minutes , then they made their way to the bathroom for a shower.

Y/n turned the water on and slammed Sebastian against the glass. Sebastian moaned at the roughness of his mate and wrapped his legs around Y/n to give him more access to his ass. Y/n spanked Sebastian before he thrusted back in. Sebastian held Y/n close to him and gripped his hair in the back of Y/n's head. Y/n groaned when he felt Sebastian started tugging on it.

-You look so hot like this. - panted Y/n.

-You look even hotter when you're pounding into me. - chuckled Sebastian, then moaned when he felt that Y/n spanked him again.

They kissed each other passionately. Sebstian was letting out grunts and moans of pleasure every time Y/n moved inside of him. Sebastian's eyes rolled in the back of his skull when Y/n's cock started abusing his sweet spot.

-Right here. - moaned Sebastian.

-Happy to obey. - chuckled Y/n and went on Sebastian even rougher.

Sebastian screamed when he cummed again with his lover. Y/n pulled out of Sebastian's ass. They washed themselves, sharing few kisses again. This time they didn't turn into anything hotter.

After they finished their shower they went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. Y/n put the covers around them and pulled Sebastian close to him. Sebastian put his head on Y/n's shoulder and kissed his cheek before he drifted off to sleep. Y/n watched him for few seconds before the sleep started consuming him as well.

Next morning Y/n woke up a little earlier than usually. He smiled as he looked at Sebastian's sleeping face. Y/n lighty played with Sebastian's hair until he stirred in his sleep. Sebastian opened his eyes and smiled seeing Y/n's face.

-Good morning love. - smiled Y/n kissing Sebastian's forehead.

-Morning. - answered Sebastian.

He pushed himself up a bit and pecked Y/n's lips. They cuddled and exchanged kisses until it was a time to get up out of the bed and get ready for another day of work.