Midorima x SMR

Shintaro went to school reading the horoscope for today. It was a Valentine's Day and he wanted to finally confess to his crush. Takao kept teasing him about it, ever since he found out that Shintaro liked the handsome martial artist. Once he made sure he had his lucky item and that the horoscope for Cancer and Z/s are positive for each other, he made his way through the Shoutoku's gates. He had the luck on his side, everything will go well. That was what he was repeating to himself in his head.

-Shin-chan.- grinned Takao. - Did you come here earlier without me to make sure I wouldn't be around when you will be confessing to Y/n?

-You're extremely bright today. - answered Shintaro, looking around for his crush. - Have you seen him anywhere?

-Yeah, three girls and one guy confessed to him already today. - chuckled Takao. - Without success.

Shintaro made Takao lead him to Y/n. They found him soon without much trouble. Takao wished him good luck and watched from behind the corner. Y/n was playing with his phone, not paying attention to anything. When he heard Shintaro clearing his throat he put his phone away and smiled. That was exactly the person he was waiting for.

-Midorima.- said Y/n, acknowledging his presence. - May I help you?

-I...Well...- even though Shintaro played this scenario in his head for a while now, he lost the ability to talk. Y/n let him find his words though. He may have already knew about the fact that Shintaro had some feelings for him. - I want you to be my boyfriend. - Shintaro said quickly.

-Finally the right person in the right place. - smirked Y/n. - I know, I love you too Shintaro.

Shintaro didn't know how to react to that, so Y/n took the matter in his hands. He pulled him close and stole a kiss from him. Shintaro blushed looking away then got angry when Takao started cheering for them loudly, getting everyone's attetion in the process.

-Takao!- yelled Midorima, but he was stopped from making him suffer.

-Shintaro, I just became your boyfriend and you're already leaving me? - askedY/n with a pout on his face. Then he pulled Shintaro closer by his hips. - How about we skip some classes and out trainings for today.

-I'll get yelled at by the coach. - answered Shintaro.

-Me too. - chuckled Y/n. - So?

-Let's go.

Timeskip

-So this is how the things I did led us here. - chuckled Takao, speaking to the microphone. It was the day of Shintaro's wedding and Takao was making a speech. Shintaro was blushing while Y/n chuckled at the memory. The guests were cooing and swooning over how cute the story was. - Good luck for you two.

Takao sat down and passed the microphone to Y/n's cousin. After few more speeches there was a time for dinner and dancing. Shintaro and Y/n couldn't stay away from each other for too long. They kept dancing and after a while they decided to sneak out to their room. Y/n pecked Shintaro's lips once the were sitting on the bed.

-Want to consume our marriage now, or just sleep? - asked Y/n.

-We can do it after a small nap. - said Shintaro, not wanting to disappoint his husband.

-Or we can go to sleep, get some rest and have all the fun in the morning when we will have a lot of strength. - smiled Y/n playing withShintaro's hair. - I can see you're tired.

-Okay.- nodded Shintaro.

They took their suits off and put the pajamas they took, in case they were too tired to do anything else. Y/n turnes the lights off and made his way to the bed. He climbed in under the covers, smiling when Shintaro pulled him close. Y/n nuzzled his chest wraping his arms around Shintaro's waist.

-Mine.- said Y/n sighing in content. - You're all mine.

-I can't be more yours. - answered Shintaro. - You just married me today.

-Look how far we made it. - smiled Y/n pecking Shintaro's lips. - I can't wait to see what else our life will have for us.