Lucifer Morningstar x SMR

Lucifer was participating in another party in Lux. He watched as Linda, Chloe and Maze were dancing, while he had a drink. Sometimes his attention was caught by some girls with familiar faces, but only for a few seconds.He only had sex with them, nothing more.

As the party continued, a black Ferrari parked in front of the club. A man wearing black jeans and black leather jacket got out of the vehicle. He locked it and looked up at the building. He chuckled lightly before he made his way to the elevator. He pushed a top floor button and straightened his outfit.

Once the elevator opened, he took a deep breath and made his way on the dancefloor. He looked around a bit, trying to spot the owner of the club. He sighed when the amount of people made it impossible. Y/n decided to get a drink and watch the club from there. He ordered a drink and turned back on the stool to watch the people. Few minutes later he saw him. Lucifer went downstairs in his black suit. Then he got mad when he saw two girls walking down the same stairs giggling and waving at Lucifer.

-He didn't changeat all. – he muttered.

The will to meet Lucifer died down a bit in him. Y/n took another drink and spotted an empty booth. He went there and sat down, hoping Lucifer didn't see him. He fought with himself. He wanted to leave, but at the same timehe wanted to see Lucifer and hear his voice. His thoughts were disturbed when he saw Lucifer walking up to his booth.

-I never thought I will see you again. – he said sitting down in front of him. – How have you been my little dragon?

-I moved to L.A.When I heard you're here I decided to pay you a visit. – answered Y/n.

-Who told you I live here? – asked Lucifer.

-Amenadiel. –shrugged Y/n. - I missed you. – he added after few seconds. – But you have this club now, plenty of potential lovers and all. –Lucifer widened his eyes. - I shouldn't have make my appearance here.

-They are just one night stands, nothing else. – Lucifer said quickly. – You know I never lie.

-Bye Luci. – Y/n stood up, ready to leave.

-No! – Lucifer stood up with him abruptly and grabbed his arm. – Please don't go. I won't let you, not again.

-Do you remember why we broke up? – asked Y/n. – You kept neglecting me. Since you can replace me anytime, you don't need me. I don't know why I thought you might have changed.

-I did. – argued Lucifer. – You have no idea about the pain I felt when you left. I love you Y/n. There's no one who made me feel like you do.

Y/n looked in Lucifer's eyes and pulled him against his chest. He was as tall as Lucifer. Lucifer's breath hitched at the sudden action. Y/n slammed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Lucifer didn't waste anytime, he longed for Y/n's touch for way too long. He kissed back immediately. None of them wanted to pull away.

-Y/n. – panted Lucifer as Y/n started kissing his neck. – You can't fuck me in a room full of people.

-We did worse things. – chuckled Y/n sucking on Lucifer's sweet spot. – I'm not going to bang you in the same sheets you fucked those two whores.

-Then let's take a hot shower. – purred Lucifer in Y/n ear.

-Lead the way. –Y/n nibbled on Lucifer's ear.

Lucifer grinned and pulled Y/n behind him. They ran in Lucifer's apartment kissing each other roughly. They were tearing the clothes off of each other while walking in the bathroom. Lucifer pushed Y/n in the shower and jumped in right after him. Y/n started the water and pushed Lucifer against the glass wall. He prepared his ass for his cock making Lucifer moan and pant hard. Once he was ready Y/n thrusted in his ass roughly.Lucifer arched his back in pleasure.

-I never forgot how you feel in me. – moaned Lucifer. – You're the only one who took me like this.

-I make you deepest desires come true. – he said pounding into Lucifer without mercy.