Murasakibara x SMR

Y/n wiped the sweat from his face. He was working with Kise on the photoshot and it happeded to take place in full sun. Of course Y/n knew it was definitely not a coincidence. The more hot the models were the better the photos will sell.

Y/n was a professional model ever since he was a kid. He didn't really like it, it was more his parents' dream to make him a model. Y/n didn't complain though. He was just looking around smiling, it was easy. He didn't have to carry any heavy stuff, didn't have duties that would stress him even after the work ends. He was just coming to the place his agent wanted him to be in.

-Isn't Murasakibara-chchi mad that you're working with me? - asked Kise, as he sat down next to Y/n and handed him a bottle of water.

-Nah, he knows we wound't do anything.- answered Y/n. - He throws the fit every time I'm working with someone else though.

-That must be cute. - chuckled Kise.

-Come on, he pouts and nothing can get me in his favor. - smiled Y/n. - Unless I will buy him two huge bags of sweets.

Kise and Y/n chatted and laughed for a while  before they were called back to finish the rest of the takes. Y/n rolled his eyes and followed Kise. The photographer instructed them on how he wanted them to pose and they simply did it until they were finished. Y/n got changed into some dry clothes and got in his car. He drove home as fast as he could, grabbing some snacks on his way.

-Atsushi, I'm home. - he said walking in the house.

Murasakibara went out of the bedroom yawning. He scratched the back of his head and stretched up. Then he walked up to Y/n and leaned down for a kiss. Even though Y/n was the top in this relationship, he was a bit shorter than Murasakibara. Y/n pecked Atsushi's lips. He watched with amusement when he noticed a glint in Atsushi's eyes, when he saw the snacks Y/n got him.

-How was your day? - asked Y/n as Atsushi unpacked the bags.

-I was waiting for Y/n-chin and fell asleep. - asnwered Atsushi, still a bit sleepy.

Y/n couldn't help but coo at his cute behavior and kiss his cheek. Atsushi wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and nuzzled his hair. Then he pulled him to the bedroom lightly with few snacks in his other hand.

-Let's take a nap. - he said, earning a nod from Y/n.

-Yeah. - muttered Y/n against Atsuhi's chest. - I'm exhausted.

They got in the bed. Atsushi munched on the snacks while Y/n changed the channels in the TV, trying to find anything interesting. Since he didn't make it, he turned the TV off and snuggled Atsushi's side. He didn't even know when he fell asleep.

Y/n woke up in the middle of the night. He planned on having a small innocent nap, but it turned into a half night sleep. Y/n shook his head, then rolled out from the bed to change into his pajamas. The moonlight was getting in their bedroom through the window, so Y/n could see where he was going without problems. He got changed quickly and silently made his way back to the bed. He slipped under the covers, then pulled Atsushi close to him. Y/n let his eyes close again. He didn't have to wait long for the sleep to consume him once more.

Time skip

Y/n groaned when he woke up on his side. Atsushi's head was laying on Y/n's arm and Y/n was nuzzling Murasakibara's neck. This position caused his side to get stiff and hurt. He tried to remove his arm carefully from under Atsushi's head, but that was far from easy. The only was to set Y/n free was waking Murasakibara up.

-Babe wake up. - muttered Y/n pulling on his arm a bit. There was no reaction from his lover though. Y/n tried it again, this time louder, still without success. Finally he sighed and muttered. - Home made fries.

-Where? - answered Atsushi waking up immediately. Y/n chuckled at that, and then sighed as Atsushi started whining. Y/n knew perfectly what that meant.

-Give me twenty minutes. - said Y/n and made his way to the kitchen to make the fries for Atsushi.