Secretary!Vergil x Boss!SMR part 2

Vergil smiled as he carried Nero out of the nursey. Y/n just came back from work and Nero started crying. He went in the living room and sat down on the couch. He turned a cartoon channel on and that picked Nero's attention, so he stopped crying. Y/n just finished his dinner and cleaned up, so he sat down next to them and took Nero from Vergil. Nero smiled seeing his other daddy back, then got back to watching the cartoon.

-How was your day? - asked Y/n, whispering. He knew very well that when Nero was watching something, everyone around him had to be perfectly silent. But his parents needed to hear each other's vioces after being away from each other for the whole day.

-It was okay. - answered Vergil silently, but not enough. Nero started yelling at the top of his lungs.

-He's going to be a metal singer when he grows up, you'll see. - chuckled Y/n and apologized to his son cuddling him agains his chest.

Then Nero got back to watching the cartoon pouting slightly. Y/n played with Nero's white hair slowly. Vergil leaned against Y/n's shoulder and watched as Nero leaned in Y/n's touch. Y/n smiled at that. In this one moment he had his whole world close to him.

After Nero's favorite cartoon he fell asleep. Y/n carried him to the nursey and tucked him in. Then he came back to Vergil, who was laying down on the couch. Y/n laid down next to Vergil and rested his head on his chest.

-What do you need my boss? - asked Vergil, straight in Y/n's ear.

-Cuddles please. - smiled Y/n. - And since Nero is asleep and we are doing so well with him, don't you think he needs a baby brother or sister? - Y/n pushed himself up and leaned closer to Vergil, brushing their lips against each other.

-Maybe he does. - purred Vergil and kissed Y/n passionately.

And that's when Nero started crying. Y/n groaned and pulled away from Vergil.

-That little cockblocker. - muttered Y/n and made his way to Nero's room. - What's the matter little one? You didn't sleep for too long.

Nero stopped crying when his father was with him, but he didn't even think about falling back asleep. Vergil sat up when Y/n carried Nero in the living room.

-What's wrong? - asked Vergil.

-He doent's need a new diaper, I checked already. - said Y/n. Vergil took one of the bottles with milk for Nero and took him away from Y/n. He tried to feed him, but Nero didn't want the milk. Vergil smiled slightly in realization.

-He didn't have him bedtime story. - he said.

-He watched the cartoon though. -answered Y/n.

-And he needs the bedtime story now. -retorted Vergil.

He carried Nero to the bookshelf and picked the book, cooing at Nero. Y/n chuckled at how cute this was. If he didn't see that with his own eyes, he would never believe that Vergil could behave like that. Just adorable.

-I wanna listen too then. - he smiled as Vergil carried Nero to their bedroom.

He laid down at the other side of the bed, taking Nero between him and Vergil. Vergil started reading the story. Y/n recognized which book it was, Y/n bought it for his son when he was born. The story wasn't very eventful, but Y/n started understanding why Nero needed to hear the bedtime story read by Vergil. That's because of Vergil's soft voice as he read the story. Nero was out cold in a matter of few minutes. Vergil finished the book and chuckled seeing that not only Nero, but Y/n as well was fast asleep. He picked Nero up carefully and carried him to the nursey. He put him in the crib, then made his way to Y/n. Vergil prepared himself to bed and wanted to wake Y/n up, but he stopped himslef from that. He looked so adorable when he slept. Nero definitely had it after Y/n.

-Wake up love. - whispered Vergil, but Y/n didn't even move. Vergil sighed and pulled Y/n's shirt and pants off. Then he nuzzled his neck and wrapped the covers around them.

The end.

We reached the end of the volume VI, which means that next week I will start publishing the vol. VII with the readers' requests.