Romano x SMR

Y/n grinned as he made pizza for dinner. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, smelling the tasty food. He placed it on the table and started eating. His peaceful meal was interrupted by the doorbell ring. Y/n groaned and finished the slice quickly. He made his way to the door. He opened the door and smiled lightly.

-Hi. - muttered Romano.

-Lovino. - said Y/n. - Come in. Care to join me? - asked Y/n pointing at the pizza on the table. Lovino only nodded and sat at the table. Y/n handed him the plate and got back to eating the pizza. They sat in silence for few minutes before Y/n decided to break it. - Why did you visit me?

-I need to talk to you. - muttered Lovino.

-Okay. - nodded Y/n.

He looked unsure and some kind of embarrassed. Y/n suspected that it had something in common with the subject of the conversation they were about to have. Y/n decided to let Lovino start it when he will be ready. For the time being they would just chat about something else.

-I talked to my brother lately. -sighed Lovino, getting to the point slowly. - He made me realize that I should confess to the one I like. Before someone else will do it.

Y/n widened his eyes at that, he had a crush on Lovino for a good while. The fact that Romano had someone he likes was both interesting and painful. If it wasn't Y/n then it would be terrible to see Romano with someone else.

-Who would that be? - asked Y/n.

-Well...-sighed Romano looking at Y/n.- It's you.

-Oh. - smiled Y/n. - I like you too, you know. - added Y/n tilting his head to the side.

Y/n stood up and walked up to Romano. He took his hand, pulled him up gently and leaned in closer. Romano did the same with a heavy blush on his face. He closed his eyes right when Y/n's lips touched his. Lovino placed his hands on Y/n's chest and relaxed. The feeling of Y/n's lips moving against his was amazing.  They continued the kiss until their lungs couldn't handle more lack of the oxygen.

-You're mine now. - said Y/n resting his forehead against Romano's forehead. - And I'm yours.

-I like it. - answered Romano, enjoying the closure of his new boyfriend.

-Me too. - smiled Y/n. - I was scared you liked someone else.

Romano hugged Y/n to reassure him that he wanted no one else but the h/c-nette. Y/n closed his eyes squeezing Romano in his arms. It felt amazing to finally hold the one that Y/n wanted for so long. The fact that Lovino kept pulling Y/n close was even more amazing. Just perfect.

-I love you. - muttered Lovino against his chest, making him smile even wider.

-I love you too. - answered Y/n playing with Lovino's hair.

They moved to the couch in the livingroom slowly. They sat down close to each other. Lovino rested his head against Y/n's shoulder, while Y/n wrapped his arm around Lovino's waist. He smiled when Romano closed his eyes and relaxed fully in his arms. They could stay like that forever. After few minutes Y/n pulled Lovino to lay down with him. This felt even better. Y/n burried his face in Lovino's hair and closed his eyes. Lovino did the same as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck. They laid like that until the sleep consumed both of them in a peaceful nap.

They woke up around an hour later. Y/n smiled and stretched a bit, while Lovino went straight for a peck on the lips. Y/n grinned and pulled Lovino closer for another peck, that turned into a proper kiss. When their lungs burned for air for the second time that day they pulled away.

-Slept well? - purred Y/n.

-I did. - answered Lovino staring in Y/n's eyes. - Wouldn't get mad if we did it more often.

-That could be arranged. - answered Y/n with a light smile on his face and pecked Lovino's lips again.