Mac Windy x SMR

Mac was still under impress of all the stuff that happened in Japan, when he came back to New York. Once he set his suitcases in his house he immediately called Y/n, his best friend, to tell him about Japan. He didn't even want to take any rest. Y/n came over few minutes later, since they didn't live far away from each other.

-So how was Japan? - asked Y/n sitting on the couch in Mac's house. Mac got him a can of cola from the fridge and joined him on the couch.

-Awesome. - he grinned. - The food's great, the girls are cute and the other fighters are cool too. We even have a girl in the team, she's adorable, but also can kick ass.

-Seems like you made some new friends.- smiled Y/n, feeling a bit jealous.

-Yeah. - chuckled Mac. - At first I couldn't get along with Kyohei, but we worked it out.

-Kyohei?

-B-fighter Kabuto. - cleared Mac. He talked about the B-fighters with Y/n freely, since he shared this secret with Y/n. - He's a cool guy. Can't wait till I go back to Japan to hang out with them all.

-I'm glad that you had a good time there. - chuckled Y/n. - I liked it when you were away, all the girls were after me.

-You sneaky bastard. - Mac gasped pretending to be hurt.

Y/n quickly put the cola away before Mc jumped on him and started wrestling with him. They were laughing as they tried to make the other unable to move. This was hard to accomplish for both of them, Mac was a master in boxing and aikido,but Y/n trained karate and martial arts ever since he was a child. Both boys had the abilities to beat the other.

They were interrupted by Y/n phone ringing. Mac expected Y/n to get distracted, but he didn't loose his composure. That single moment let Y/n take control and pin Mac down to the couch.

-Looks like we have a winner. - smirked Y/n.

-I let you win. - pouted Mac and let his friend pick up the phone that started to fing again. Y/n checked the caller ID and frowned. He put it away without answering. - What'swrong?

-I broke up with B/n when you were away. - said Y/n. - He's trying to get me back now.

-Why? - asked Mac with concern on his face. All the fun atmosphere long forgotten. He felt bad that he wasn't here for Y/n when it all happened. At the same time he was happy about the fact that Y/n was single again. Mac could be a flirt but in the end he had his eyes set on one person.

-Caught him cheating. - answered Y/n taking a sip of his cola.

-I'm sorry. - muttered Mac.

-It's fine, I suspected it for a while now so I wasn't really surprised. - sighed Y/n.

Time skip

Mac and Y/n were going out every evening. Since they were basically celebrating Y/n's break-up they took it as a good opportunity to visit all the clubs in New York. They weren't staying out late though, after all they still had to deal with school. Y/n's ex was still the problem though. He was calling and sometimes following Y/n. It was really starting to get on Y/n's nerves.

-Is he here again? - asked Y/n seeing that Mac was looking at something behind him.

-Yeah. - sighed Mac glaring at Y/n's ex. They were having a lunch together on Saturday.

-Piece of shit. - muttered Y/n, glaring at his coffee.

-I have an idea. - smirked Mac and pressed his lips against Y/n's.

Y/n widened his eyes at this, but played along. Not that he would complain anyway, Mac was a good material for a boyfriend. Mac pulled away then looked behind Y/n with a smirk.

-He looks pissed off. - chuckled Mac.

-What if I kissed you now? - smirked Y/n.

-Come and check.

Y/n pulled Mac close and really kissed him. Mac understood clearly, that Y/n wanted it to look like they were really in love. None of them had to pretend though. Mac pulled away chuckling when Y/n's ex stomped out of the dinner.

-You know. - said Y/n keeping Mac close. - It would be nice to do it again from time to time.

-This? - Mac pecked Y/n's lips, earning a nod. - Tell you what, be my boyfriend and you can do it any time you want.

-You got yourslef a deal. - smirked Y/n and got back to drinking his coffee.