Chapter 30. (Epilogue)

How handsome does my baby look 😍😍 that's my background picture for everything like I love him more than Sergio loves himself.

-Carolina-

I stood besides lena looking down at the field, I was as nervous as anybody standing in this stadium. It was the World Cup final, Germany vs Argentina. For me Angel vs Mesut. But Angel was out with an injury so he was currently sitting on the bench as he watched his team play on. Anyone that knew me knew that I loved Mesut with all my heart and soul but Lionel Messi has always been my favorite athlete.

Of course I wanted Germany to win more than anything considering Spain's disappointing World Cup campaign and having my brother leave early in the tournament and watching their games had me in tears every time. But Germany was triumph this whole tournament conceding so far only four goals the entire World Cup. I wanted them to win so bad, I wanted Mesut to be happy. As his girlfriend I wanted the best for him.

"I'm so nervous, it's already over time" I grabbed ahold onto Lena's hands. "What if they go onto Penalties.mthose are harsh, anyone can make a mistake during that and it'll be too much"

"I know, I just want this to end already" she agreed. "It's so tense"

I sweating into my white Germany jersey that of course has mes's name on the back. I listened to the crowd sighed in relief and frustration as Messi missed a shot that Manuel Neuer easily saved.

He instantly threw the ball over to the defenders who passed the ball on and it found André Schürrle's foot and he courageously dribbled down the sideline passing the Argentina defenders and he crossed it and it found mario gotzes chest and it all happened so fast. Next thing you knew, I along with Lena and Montana, Kathrin and Cathy who was sitting with us all cheered hugging eachother crazily.

7 minutes later the ref blew the final whistle, we won. 1-0 Germany beat Argentina and Mesut was a world champion. I had never been so proud of anyone in my life before, he proved everyone that and doubted him wrong. He was a World Cup winning guy and he was my boyfriend.

"Come on" lena grabbed my arm leading me down the steps towards the center of the field. Security was behind the barricades allowing only the family of the players to go on the field to celebrate with them. One of the security guys helped me over the barricades as I jumped and ran towards Mesut who was hugging and laughing with Sami and bunch of other guys.

"Congratulations Sami" I hugged him, kissing him on both cheeks. "You guys deserve it more than anyone. I'm very proud, best friend."

"Thank you, Lina." He hugged me tight before releasing me.

I saw Mesut and I immediately threw myself onto him. Kissing him all over his face. "Baby, you were amazing. I've never been so proud in my entire life."

He smiled kissing the top of my head. "Thank you, I love you so much"

"I love you so much more" I looked up at him. "I am so happy for you, you have no idea."

"I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you" he kissed me hard, then pulled away. "I know I will and I can't wait because with you I feel like a champion"

"Baby, together we are champions."

-

This is the end. It was a good story to write may have started off bad but it got better and I'd like to thank you all that stuck with the story and commented you guys are the best. Look out for the sequel "adore you" Angel Di Maria's story. I promise you Carolina and Mesut will have a reoccurring role in the story.
Bye lovelies,
Özilista
-
If you read any of my other stories, I may have said I was in Cali and I am, but I'm so bored here and like non of my families want to do anything so instead of taking a break from watt pad I'm on it more than ever cause I have nothing to do here. Wishing I was back home so bad. So I'll be posting some stories this week, I've got two new stories coming up look out for those.
-