Chapter 20

"Is Sergio downstairs?" I was freaking out in Mesut's room. I was fully dressed by now but my nerves were freaking out. I didn't want Sergio to find me like this, he always and I mean always over exaggerated about things.

Mesut simply nodded sitting at the edge of his bed. "I wouldn't be surprised if he's not here by now"

As if on cue, a huge knock was bolting through the door. My worst fears were happening right now. I didn't want Sergio to confront Mesut and I, because to be honest I had no answer to what me and Mes were currently.

"Carolina Roseline Garcia Ramos, I know you are in there open this door right now. " the knocking grew louder and harder as my brothers voice rang through the doors. I had no choice but to get up and open the bedroom door.

There stood a very red Sergio. He eyes darted from myself to Mesut who was still in his sitting position.

He pointed his index finger towards Mesut. "You. How dare you get involved with my sister."

Mes hung his head down, not saying a word. But me? I wasn't about to let Sergio bully my- my Mesut.

"He can get involved with me if he wants to Sergio" I crossed my arms.

Sergio's eyes trained on me glaring at my direction. "You were the one weren't you?"

"I was the one what?" I was confused by my brothers tactics.

He turned his attention back to Mesut stepping closer to the German. "She's the one you came to talk to me to didn't you? You've slept with her before."

"So what ? So what if I had sex with him? What's it to you? It's not like you were anyway involved because you weren't" my brother flinched at my words. "I'm flipping 24 for crying out loud. I could do as I please or rather do who I please"

Sergio shook his head in disgust. "Please Por favor, don't say that to me. "

I rolled my eyes at the idiot. "Just stay out of my love life. "

"No. You aren't to date my team mate, come on we are leaving" Sergio grabbed my arm pulling me towards the door.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. " I squirmed in his grasp trying to break my arm free.

"We are leaving or else, I'm phoning mama and papa and letting them know you are whoring around with a man that isn't even your boyfriend" Sergio spat.

How dare. My parents were very traditional and thought you shouldn't mess around with someone unless you were together. " I fucking hate you"

"It's for the best" he only said.

Soon we were in his car. I refused to speak or look at him. He was acting as if he was my father which he clearly was not. My brother usually was protective but not to this extreme.

"Look, I'm only doing this for your own good." He broke the silence. "I know how footballers are. They are terrible, I hear what they talk about in the locker room. Hell I'm one too. And I know everything that goes through a footballers brain."

"But you should also know Mesut, he's sweet and kind. He's also considerate." I looked out the window refusing to look at him.

"Mesut's a wonderful person and a friend but he's not a very committed guy" Sergio said. "He's not good with commitment, he even told me himself."

I sighed as I leaned my head onto the window. I didn't recognize the neighborhood as my own. It was more of a bigger housing and expensive area. I knew where we were going. His home.

"I want to go home. " I whined, he was treating me like a child so I might as well act like one.

"You'll stay at my place for awhile" he turned into his street. I recognized the houses more now.