Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

I looked up to see Mesut staring at me. "You don't have to do the dishes, I'll do them since you did cook afterall. "

I shook my head. "How many times do I have to remind you that you are the guest and you don't have to do anything. "

"but I want to help. " He look down at our hands. I totally forgot they were in contact of eachother, our hands felt so natural touching.

"Thank you but I can't have you doing the dishes" I said.

"Fine, how about you wash and I'll put the dishes away" He said.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "your not going to give up are you?" I asked.

He smiled . "Nope"

I removed my hands from his and started washing and rinsing the dishes. While handing them each to mesut with out telling him where they belonged. I actually wanted him to figure that out for himself. I watched as he actually had some decent correct guesses.

"Are you sure you don't live here?" I laughed. "I sometimes forget where my plates go."

"That's because I'm smart" He replied.

"Mhm an ego like Sergios" I said. And as I said his name, I heard my front door open. Mesut and I walked into the living room to see who it was and it was infact non other than my brother Sergio.

"Sergio Ramos Garcia, Where have you been?" I crossed my arms glaring at him.

"Lo Siento Carolina, I'm sorry I'm late. I was caught up with some stuff. " He said.

"so you couldn't call?" I said. "I called you about 5 times"

" I think I better get going" Mesut awkwardly said from behind me.

"Have a goodnight Mesut. " I said . "And thank you for actually showing up, I had fun"

"Si, you should come back next week" Luca called out.

"Is this going to be a weekly thing?" He chuckled.

I smiled. "Yes, I guess so" I confirmed. I watched as he opened the door and walked out of the living room and outside.

"I'm really am sorry Carolina" Sergio said.

"Well you could make it up to me by getting me a signed Lionel Messi jersey." I smirked.

"anything but that." Sergio shook his head.

"Sorry it's the only deal breaker" I said.

--

I quickly ran out of my flat the next morning ready for a jog. This was my morning routine. I would usually do acouple of laps around the park.

I jogged all over the beautiful park in the center of madrid. Music was blasting through my head and I guess I hadn't heard or seen anyone running in my direction because I soon crashed into a very big wall.

"Ay" I fell to the ground. "lo siento senior"

I felt someone pull me up. "I'm so sorry m'am I didn't see you running"

"It's ok" I said. I looked up at the stranger, he was a very very beauituful man who sort of well resembled that American actor Zac Efron.

"I'm Adam by the way, Adam Smith" He held out his hands.

"Carolina, Carolina Ramos" I shook his hands.

"Carolina such a beautiful name" he said.

"gracias" I smiled. "Adam, such a non spanish name eh?"

" I actually just moved here from California" He said.

"Ah the United States." I grinned up at him.

He looked down at his watch. "Say how about coffee? as an apology "

I looked at him. "Coffee does sound very good"

"Come on, I know a really good cafe" He said.

"Ok" I followed him outside of the park.

I found myself sitting in El Cafe sipping coffee and sharing a bananna muffin with a Zac Efron look alike. We were probably the two most different people in the entire world but we had so many things in common. Like our love for Lionel Messi and Barcelona.

"I think you are living in the wrong city, being a Barca fan and all " I laughed at him.

"Well what about you?" He said nodding at me.

"I have no choice, my family all live here. " I said. "And Real Madrid isn't all that bad"

"They're not but Barcelona is better" Adam joked. I laughed this American really knew how to wake me up.

I looked down at my phone at it was already 12. "Oh um Adam, I really have to go. "

"Oh um ok, can I maybe get your number so we can hang out some more?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "Yeah of course."

I quickly wrote in my number before walking out the cafe. I jogged back to my house to find my sister already in there along with my best friend Lena.

"Gosh I'm so sorry I'm late, let me go shower then change first then we could go" I said. Today was our annual wednesday shopping.

I ran into my bed and hopped into my shower, I didn't mean for time to go by so quick with Adam but I was having way to much fun with him to keep track of a time. I didn't realize we spent two whole hours together.

I got out, and picked out a high waisted jean shorts and a white crop top. I put my hair up in a bun and applied on red lipstick and really dark mascara and eyeliner. I decided on wear black ankle boot heels.

"Ok ok I'm ready" I walked back to Lena and Rebecka.

"Took you long enough" becka commented.

"Shut up" I laughed. grabbing my purse and following them out my door. We all got inside rebecka's car as she drove deeper into the city.

"so what took you so long?" Lena asked as we got out the car and walked into my favorite store.

"awh well I was jogging this morning and I ran into this guy and he took me out for coffee" I said.

Lena shrieked. " You met a guy?" I nodded.

"Who?" Becka asked. "What was he like?"

"His name is Adam Smith, He's a American and he's so cute " I giggled, blushing at the thought of Adam.

"You like him" Lena smirked.

"No! I just met him" I said. "But he asked for my number"

We were now giggling like a schoolgirl in the middle of a store.

Rebecka picked out a purpled top before turning towards me. "Luca said He had fun last night"

"Yeah me too, even though Sergio didn't show up, so it was basically just me, Luc and Mesut" I told them.

"Wait Wait, Mesut as in Mesut Özil?" Lena asked.

"yeah, he's so sweet" I gushed.

"You had dinner with Mesut Özil?" She grinned. "how was it?"

"It was fine, you should know, I'm sure you and him met multiple times" I nudged her.

"Yes, He is Sami's Best Friend after all" Lena said.

"How is Khedira anyways" I said. "I've only met him once"

"He's good. If you know what I mean" She winked at me.

"OK conversation over" I said walking towards the register.

-