Chapter 26.

-Carolina's P.O.V-

Nicole, Jon and his brother Paul and I sat at the small round table that was a bit to the side of the club. Paul was a cute tall guy. He seemed to be really into sports, he and Jon practically spoke about the upcoming games the entire drive up here. Apparently the Premier league was the most exciting league in Europe according to these two. I haven't paid much attention to them even while I was at school here.

"I think City will take the league title this year again" Jon took a sip of his coke looking at his brother.

Paul shook his head. "No I don't think so, have you seen Liverpool this year? They are coming like a storm, Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge are unstoppable. SAS will take it"

"You're bluffing, David Silva and Kun Aguero are a majestic force" Jon laughed.

Nicole rolled her eyes shaking her head at me. "Boys. You see what I go through with every time their together?" Atleast it weren't two football players, they're even worse then the fans. I laughed silently to myself at the thought of Sergio and Mesut getting into those endless arguments about their teams or especially over the dull game of Fifa.

"can you come to the bathroom with me?" Nicole asked me. I nodded getting my bag from besides me. I was actually glad she asked me because I could not take another talk about the Premiere league or SAS or whatever that was.

"Why must girls always go to the bathroom in packs." Jon complained loudly. "Would it kill you to go by yourself?"

Jon sort of reminded me of Sami. I hadn't seen or heard from my critic German in awhile and I mentally noted to myself that I would ring him and Lena up later. I missed them both. I just missed Madrid in general. I missed the cool air in the morning, the wondering smiles of the people when you walk down the streets, the smell of fresh baked bakery when you walked past a pastry, hearing the talks of football, seeing people in Atletico or Real Madrid attire and most of all just seeing my friends and Mesut everyday.

If you ever go to a club, never use the toilets. It's disgusting and smells of urine and vomit. I had to hold my nose and breath through my mouth. I shoved Nicole in quicker. "Hurry. I don't think I could take it anymore."

I stepped in front of the mirrors where there was only one spot left. Girls really liked to look at themselves and yes I'm guilty of spending way to much time looking at my reflection. But I was a Ramos after all and we took pride in our looks. I pulled out some mascara and I redid my lash. I wanted to look more natural today unlike females here who went over the top with their looks.

-Mesut's p.o.v-

It was one of those nights that Arsene allowed us to have off and rest because of our next 2 matches. This upcoming Saturday we would be going against Manchester City but I wouldn't be playing, I was going to play the next week against Tottenham Hot Spurs.

For our day off, some of the players wanted to go out and since I was new they invited me to show me around London. I was hesitate at first but I realized I really had nothing to do here in London and I had to explore around if this would be my new home.

We sat in this secluded area where we only kept to our selves. I sort of felt like an outsider, everyone was talking about their lives or past situations and I just sat there with my hands on my lap daydreaming of being back in Madrid. We've been here for an hour or more already and I was tired.

Jack Wilshere sat besides me. He nudged my shoulders to draw my attention. "so, do you have a girlfriend?"

I bit the inside of my mouth. Images of Carolina flew through my mind. "Define girlfriend"

"You know, a girl that you like and you kiss and do stuff with her" Jack replied. "I'm taking it you don't have one. You my good mate are lucky that you are with me"

Jack Wilshere was an unordinary character with a firing personality. He seemed to have an ego the size of the entire planets and his personality awfully reminded me of Sergio. And Sergio reminded me of Carolina and everything always ended up to go back to her.

"What do you mean by, I am lucky that I am with you" I asked him. His remark didn't sound very promising for me. I felt like he was quit the troublemaker. If you took the persona of Sergio, Pepe and Marcelo and put it all into one you would get Jack Wilshere.

"It means that I will help you get yourself a women" he grinned wrapping an arm around me. "And my friend, you are lucky to be in such a wonderful place like London where there are the most breathtaking women."

"Actually, I'm thinking of heading back home and calling it a night" I smiled at him shyly. "Thanks for the offer though"

"Guys, we're heading out" Jack called to the rest of the players. Didn't he hear me correctly. I said I was heading out there was no we in this. I just wanted to be with my self. "We could go back to my place and just chill"

Jack Wilshere, I don't know how many times I've just said his name in my head but he was such a persistent human being and I knew I would end up being persuaded into going back to his home. I'd rather be there than here that's for sure.

"Okay" I agreed. "Let's go to your place"

We all got up with Jack acting like the leader of the group as he walked in front of us all and lead the way through our area to the exit of the club. I didn't even want to come here in the first place, I'd rather be home with Rocky and Balboa watching a movie or doing something rather then go clubbing.

"Jon look it's the Arsenal players" a tall dirty blonde haired guy stepped in front of us with his identical friend. They were gaping at us with their mouths hung low.

"It is" the other guy, I'm guessing his name was Jon answered his face equaled the shock his friend had."hello, I'm Jon and this is my brother Paul. We're huge fans of Arsenal"

"It's nice to meet you guys" Theo Walcott shook their hands. I simply sent them a small smile. To be clearly honest, I didn't recognize myself as a arsenal player quit yet.

"The girls would be sorry they went to the bathroom now" Jon shook his head. He seemed to be still in disbelief, which is weird because he was freaking out over me. Me? I'm really not all that special to be honest.

I nudged Jacks arm and nodded towards the exit indicating that I wanted to go. He seemed to be enjoying all this attention he had from the two guys. We said our goodbyes to Jon and Paul.

"Guys you would not believe who we met" I heard them say as we left.

"Who did you meet Jonathan?" A girlish voice asked. She sounded, I don't believe it, she sounded a bit like Carolina. I turned around to see if I could get a glimpse of her but they were gone.

-
They almost met again..almost. But they didn't haha Maybe next chapter will be the game day where Tottenham vs Arsenal.. And Carolina goes sees the game maybe. Idk how I'm feeling but maybe it'll be that maybe not.

-

Who's going to watch the Spain vs Germany game as well as Argentina vs Portugal? I sure am I'll be cheering on Argentina but I'm indecisive between Spain and Germany. Do you guys know how much I love xavi Hernandez ? I literally cried when I found out he retired from International career like I was upset Philip Lahm did too but I've been watching xavi forever and then like this is his last season with Barcelona and the day he leaves I will cry a river bc that means no more xavi and Iniesta. I'm already upset there's no more spain nt xavi and Iniesta but now it's going to be no more xavi and Iniesta as well as xavi, messi and Iniesta like that was the golden trio. I really love him.

-