Chapter 13

I spent surprisingly my afternoon with Mesut. Yes I know, I promised myself that I would try to move on from him but even if he wasn't boyfriendy he was still a good, really good friend and I believe every time we see one another, we grow closer. I'd rather have a friendship with him then nothing at all.

I laid on my back in his back yard with his dog, rocky laying besides me. If you are wondering about last night, no I did not spend the night of his home, that would be rather inappropriate given our past with sleep overs.

"Is this what you are planning on doing all day?" I heard the thick german voice.

I didn't move in my position, not wanting to disturb the dog beside me. "Oh no, I have a date tonight."

"I know. You've said it about a hundred times today." I could feel Mesut rolling his eyes. "You've said it so much, that I now think I have a date with Angel Di Maria tonight. I almost went and called him to see what time he would be picking me up."

I held in a snort. "Imagine his expression. Oh hi Angel, it's me Mesut. What time would you be picking me up for our romantic date tonight? Oh haha that would be really funny Mes."

I felt a body push up against mine. I held my breath for moments, he laid besides me. Feet and thighs touching.

"It'll be funny for you Lina." He chuckled.

I laughed along with him, all you could hear was our voice in his ginormous backyard.

"What time are you going back to your place?"

I turned to my side so I was facing him. "Why? Trying to get rid of me so soon?"

Mesut turned his body facing me. "No of course not. I'm just wondering"

"Well you could wonder at my place, how about you help me pick out an outfit?" His right eyebrow rose up at my question.

"Absolutely not." He said.

I put my hands on his shoulder. "Oh come on, please"

"Why can't you get lena to help? "

I bit my lip trying to come up with a clever response. "No, because I need a males perspective and I'm almost sure lena is not a man, or else Sami deserves some answers"

Mesut dramatically sighed. "Why me, fine."

"Wow what a drama queen you are. " I giggled.

He groaned louder. "Shut up and be happy I agreed"

"I am, I am. I'm super happy you agreed."

"That's what I thought." He smiled.

He got up and stood on top of me holding out his hands, which I easily accepted. He lifted me up and we soon stood facing each other. Me and Mesut. Face to face.

"So lunch?" He broke the trance.

I shrugged lightly not really caring for my stomach at the moment. "Sure."

.

.

We sat at this little Spanish restaurant. Mesut and I shared a bowl of chips and salsa, it was really big so it was understandable we'd have to share.

"I cannot believe I've nearly spent the entire day with you. From morning till now. " I took a mouthful of chips into my mouth.

"I know, I'm rather tired of you." He teased winking at me.

"If anything, I'm tired of you." I mocked back. " enough German for me. "

"Is that why your going Argentinian?" He chuckled.