Chapter 2.

my hands suddenly decided to play "let's gross mesut ozil out by sweating alot". I don't even know why but his touch made my palm sweat. It was all too silly.

I let go of his soft hands and gently rubbed my hands to the side of my pants. I cannot believe my palms just go sweaty for a footballer. this is disgusting.

"hey Sergio you want to come over for dinner tonight?" I looked up at my brother.I noticed that Luca's eyes lit up excitedly

"Can mesut come over too?" He practically screamed. Mesut chuckled ruffling Luka's hair.

"I'm sure he's busy Luca" I said. "he's probably has dinner to attend with his own family"

"No no, it's fine, I'd like to spend time with my new favorite little friend " He smiled at me then down at Luca.

"Uhm ok, If I could get your number" I said.

Sergio smirked. "my my my, are you hitting on Özil, Carolina?"

My cheeks, I'm pretty sure turned a bright shade of red. "No no, I just wanted his number so I can text him my address tonight. Oh goodness Serg, you always know how to make a innocent conversation into a dirty one."

"It's alright Carolina, here I'll get yours too so it's mutual" he smiled. gosh he was such a sweetheart.

I quickly cursed at Sergio in spanish before taking my phone out and handed it to Mesut as he did the same. I quickly punched in my number and immediately handed him back his phone and seconds later I got my phone back.

"Come on Luca we have grocery to buy. " I told my nephew, I then turned to the two football players standing infront of me. "So you guys should come over tonight at 7, got it? not 6:59 or 7:01. But 7 "

"Si, madre" Sergio says.

"I wouldn't dream coming any later" Mesut smiled.

"Alright. See you two later" I waved.

"Bye Uncle Sergio, Bye Mesut. " Luca said.

They both waved back at us before walking back to their locker room, where the rest of their team were. Luca and I made it back to the parking within minutes and soon was on the madrid road.

"so mijo, did you have fun? " I asked my nephew.

"Si, I liked it alot. Real Madrid is my favorite team EVER " I laughed at his enthusiasm. This boy can never make your day go bad.

" I don't know about Real Madrid, but I really fancy Barcelona. I think that Messi is a real cutie" I laughed at the sour expression my nephew made. He suddenly unbuckled his seat belt.

" What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm getting out the car, I'm walking back home. " He said sourly.

"¿por que? I'm driving" I asked.

" Because you are a barca fan" He said.

"so you're about to jump out of a moving car and risk your life just because I'm a Barcelona fan?"

"Si" He answered.

"wow you football fans take rivalry too seriously" I laughed shaking my head in disbelief.

-----

It was 6:30 and I had just put the salmon into the oven. I don't know why but I went all out for this dinner. I wanted everything to be perfect. I helped Luca set the table perfectly.

"Luca did you shower?" I asked. Staring my young nephew down.

He shook his head. "Si, Tia I did. " He asked.

"Ok good" I said.

"Did you shower tia?" He grinned.

I silently cursed. That's what I needed to do. "I'll be back in 15 minutes tops ok? watch the Salmon make sure it doesn't burn alright?" I said hurriedly running to my bedroom.

15 minutes later I walked out the shower, towel wrapped around me as I went inside my closet. I picked out white silky flowy pants and tight beige top to go with it. I was not about to apply heavy make up but a girl can't go wrong with some mascara and tropical scented pink lip gloss. I also applied on pink blush just to make it look somewhat natural.

I walked downstairs to the good smell of my salmons. I must of done a pretty dang good job because even my own stomach growled. I grabbed my phone looking at the time and it was actually 7. My guest should be here any second.

As if on que, I heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door , I opened it to reveal a well dressed Mesut Özil. He was dressed in a violet colored v neck shirt and dark jeans with dark shoes on and to top it off with some dark sunglasses. He look well he looked beautiful.

I couldn't find my voice as I felt myself staring at him. "Uhm you came" was all that came out.

He chuckled. "yeah of course I did, who would pass up free food. Are you going to let me in or will I be eating outside your house like a dog" I nervously laughed and open the door wider allowing him to enter.

He looked around, he seemed to be taking everything in. "Smells good in here. "

"thanks it's Salmon" I said mentally kicking myself for being so dumb. Luca ran to the living room where Mesut and I were.

"Hi Mesut " Luca beamed at Mesut. Mesut smiled fondly at him.

"Hi Luca." he said ruffling his hair the same way he did at the field.

"Mesut take a seat while we wait for Sergio" I said. "I'll just get the food ready"

He looked over at me. "do you need any help?" He asked.

" No no, your the Guest remember. Just take a seat and watch tv or whatever you please" I said.

" But I would rather help you" He said.

" Nope, that's not Happening mister. " I said crossing my arm. "Now Stay"

Mesut chuckled. "I'm not a dog"

"That's right because a dog would have obeyed me." I teased him . I walked back to the kitchen smiling to myself.

It was now 7:35 and Sergio was no where in sight. I tried calling him but it went straight to voice message. I sighed before walking in the living room to see Mesut and Luca caught up in football game between some English teams.

I quietly chuckled to myself, if this was not the cutest thing ever then I don't know what is.

After about 5 minutes of watching them, I decided to let my presence known. Both turned to face me, letting me know I've caught their attention.

"Since my dear brother may or may not show up I think we should start dinner" I said. The two got up following me to the kitchen.

Here I am sitting in the middle of my dining room having dinner with Mesut Ozil, well not only him but he was here. It felt like it was some sort of family dinner. It was 2 adults and a child. As if Mesut and I were married. And Luca was our child.

The dinner was good, filled with lots of laughs and story, wasn't as awkward as I'd thought it would be. It was far from ever being awkward. I listened carefully as Mesut told us about how one day at the Real Madrid Training, Sergio and Pepe decided that they were going to play a prank on Cristiano. And they decided that they would fill up expired milk in water balloons and throw it at the Portuguese. And instead ended up hitting Mourinho instead and they were sentenced to 12 sprints everyday and washing his car for a 4 months.

I got up collecting everyone's plate and bringing it to the kitchen.

I felt a soft hand touch mine and it immediately sent chills and electricity up and down my body.

--