Chapter 27.

-Carolina's p.o.v-

I sat between Nicole and Paul with my newly bought Gibbs jersey. According to Paul they were some really nice seats right in front of the Arsenal Squad warm ups. It was so close to the grounds I was terrified I would be by a ball if one came flying into the crowd. I hadn't been to a good football match in awhile. My last match was the Spain vs Germany friendly a few weeks ago.

"I think Arsenals got this in the bag"Paul exclaimed. "They've got that new record signing playing today"

"How much longer do we have to wait." Nicole whined. I agreed with her, this game was taking a long time to begin and the players haven't even came out for their warm up yet. At Madrid everything went by so fast and you enjoyed yourself all to well.

"This is exciting" Jon looked at his girlfriend.

"This is boring" I murmured low enough for Nicole to hear and she nudged my shoulder nodding in agreement. My ear caught the sound of many fans cheering and I took that as a clue that the players were spotted and now finally making their way out.

"Look it's Mike Arteta" Paul pointed at this dark haired man.

"Wow he's gorgeous" Nicole grinned.

"You can say that again" I agreed.

The applause and cheers grew louder as the players got closer to us. "Look it's the new guy Özil" Jon said excitedly. My heart stopped and I held my breath searching the field with my eyes. I was praying that I heard things wrong.

"Özil?" I demanded. "What Özil?"

"Over there" Paul pointed at the dark haired german jogging closer to us. He was clapping his hands in the air waving to the fans. My eyes were swelling up and I knew if I looked at him any longer I'd burst into tears.

I was close to having an anxiety attack. I wasn't expecting him at all, he was the last person I thought I'd see here. Questions kept running through my head, why was he here? What could possibly happen in Madrid that had him transfer here so soon. My head was spinning and I felt so nauseous at the sight of him. I didn't want to believe that he was actually here. I just couldn't handle sitting down for 90+ minutes and watching him run up and down without shedding some sort of tear.

"Are you okay Carolina?" Nicole wrapped her arms around me. "You look like your about to pass out."

I shook my head. "I'm okay. When did Özil transfers here?"

"He transfer here last week from Real Madrid" Jon answered. "Wait a minute, your brother is Sergio Ramos who plays in Real Madrid , shouldn't you know him?"

"Your brother is Sergio Ramos?" Paul's moths dropped. "The Spain defender?"

"Yeah but that's not important right now" I nodded. "Do you know why he got transferred here?"

"No clue" Jon shrugged. "Madrid's loss"

I rand my hands through my hair staring at him like I've never stared at him before. Just looking at him made me feel at peace and at home. Suddenly I didn't want to go to Madrid anymore. I wanted to just sit here for the rest of my life and just watch him kick a football.

"Carolina, you know him don't you" Nicole grinned. As the teams went back to the tunnel assumingly to get ready for kick off.

"I don't know him, I know of him" I looked away not daring to look at her face cause I knew my eyes would give myself away. i've never been at the Emirates Stadium before until today all the screaming, laughing and cheering made it seem like I was back at the Bernabue.

The players all walked out with a child holding their hands and I immediately found Mesut's face. I've been longing to look at him for weeks and weeks. I've never missed such a person before. I missed being with him, I missed rocky and Balboa, I missed everything.

Into the game the score was 2-1 in arsenals favor and I found myself cheering for everything they did. I could not believe how fast I fallen for a team, they were so lucky they just got a new fan in me.

Just as I was about to ask Paul which player was Kieran Gibbs a ball came flying as well as two bodies came barging towards the barricades right in front of where we were seated.

One of the players stopped themselves by holding onto the barricades which had us facing eachother face to face. With the type of luck I had, I was no face to face with Mesut of all the players. Out of 21 players on the pitch I was landed with him.

"Carolina?" He looked shocked.

I licked my lips ready to burst into tears as I watched him get pulled away by his teammates. He looked back again at me and my stupid self didn't do anything but stare at him as if he could read my mind.

"What was that?" Nicole asked. "I thought you didn't know him"

"It's complicated."

-

I should be asleep right now. Well I updated, I'm going to try and update as much as I can cause I'm getting a job and I won't be on as much. But tomorrow's the big day. I want Argentina to win so bad.

And question: do you think Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi deserves the Balloon D'or this year?

Cause I don't think either of them should win it this year, yes their phenomena players and I have nothing but love for the two but I believe a German player should win it because they won the World Cup, I think it was unfair Lionel Messi won it in 2010 I thought a Spain player should of won it and now I think the best person to win it is Manuel Neur i mean come on before no one paid much attention to goal keepers and now look at him he is literally the talk and he helped Germany win the World Cup like he only conceded 3 goals the entire tournament. That's big. If not Manuel Neuer then Phillip Lahm. If none of them win then fifa shouldn't make the World Cup such a big deal like. But of course fifa will be fifa and make messi or Ronaldo win.

-