Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

Once again I found myself walking up to the Bernabéu Stadium with Luca. We were this time actually going to watch a game. I haven't been to a Real Madrid game in ages but I never forgot about the millions of fans that piled up in the one stadium.

I was extremely excited because this time we've actually scored some really good tickets thanks to my brother of course. Not too far from the Real Madrid bench. And we were sitting right at the area the players decided to warm up.

"Look Carolina it's Mesut" Luca shouted. As if he heard his name he turned and faced towards us and for a second our eyes met. A crooked smile came across his face. He was warming up with Sami Khedira. He quickly said something to Sami before jogging over to us.

"Hi Luca, Hello Carolina. " He smiled.

"Hi Mesut" I returned the smile.

"I didn't know you guys were coming" He grinned.

I suddenly felt self cautious as I realized everyone was watching us, the people sitting around us was really quiet, trying to eavesdrop their way into our conversation.

"yeah, well here we are" I said.

"I know you'll do great Mesut" Luca beamed at mesut.

"Thanks little man, I now know I'll do good too cause your here" He said smiling down at Luca. He looked up at me again. "How about a good luck kiss?" He smiled shyly.

I bet, actually no. I knew my face was really red. "A good luck kiss?"

"calm down Carolina, it could be on the cheek" He chuckled.

"Oh alright. " I leaned over the barrier and softly placed my lips on his soft cheek. I might add that I did let my lips stay on his cheek alittle longer then they were suppose to. I pulled away and smiled brightly at him. "Now go score me a goal Ozil."

"I'll score two" He winked. He jogged back over to his team mates and I realized that not only was half the stadium watching me but so was the rest of the Real Madrid players. I watched as pepe tackled Mesut and messed with his hair, while Sami was making kissy faces at him. I felt eyes on me from behind and I dared not turn around at all. I kept my eyes on the pitch.

Soon the game started, It was Real Madrid vs Sevilla. Real kept their great posessions and there was those occasional moments when Sevilla would get a fast break and I'd almost have a heart attack but luckily either marcelo, sergio or pepe would stop their attack before they reached iker.

And then it happened, Sergio had an amazing clear away from the real madrid goal and ronaldo recieved the ball dribbling down the field with speed, weaving through the other team. I bit my nails and I watch Mesut running to the near post. Ronaldo passed the ball through the middle of the goal box and it some how found Mesut's feet and the ball went right past the goal keeper behind the net. I could not believe it as I jumped up in joy.

I wanted nothing than to run into that field myself and give Mesut the biggest hug in the world. I blushed at the idea. I don't know what had gotten into me. But Mesut was all I focused on the entire game.

--

I waited with Luca after the game backstage, with our handy pass of course. I didn't know if I was aloud in the locker room or not so we just waited outside. Cristiano Ronaldo himself was the first person that walked out of the locker room. He looked at me and I quickly flashed him a small which he returned.

"Hey aren't you Sergio's sister?" He asked.

"Si, i'm Carolina, nice to meet you." I said.

"I'm Cristiano" He smiled.

"I know" I giggled. giggled? what the hell. gosh he was more beautiful in person.

"And who this young man?" He said looking at Luca.

"This is Luca" I said.

"Is he your son?" Cristiano asked.

I shook my head. "Oh no no, i'm too young, He's my nephew, my sister's son" .

He nodded in understanding. "Well I've got to go, it's nice talking to you. See you soon, Carolina"

"Bye Cristiano." I waved watching him walk away. I looked down at Luca. "What's wrong with you mijo, you didn't say a word."

"That- that was Cristiano Ronaldo" He said in amazement.

"Ahh you are star struck" I laughed.

He shook his head. "I've got to go find Sergio" He said running into the locker room. I watched him run in disbelief. He is one confusing boy.

Seconds later the locker room door openned and Mesut walked out. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey" He said walking over to me.

"Hey yourself" I smiled. "Nice goal out there."

"I think it had something to do with a lucky kiss" He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "you said you'd score two"

"I'm sorry, I'll score two next time" He grinned looking at me. I caught myself looking at him too, and we just stood there mesmerized into eachothers eyes.

And then I heard a whistle from behind Mesut. there stood non other than Sami Khedira himself. Lena's boyfriend.

"Oh sorry was I interrupting something?" He smirked. The smirk on his face clearly says he wasn't sorry.

"Uh hi" was all I could say.

"Hi" He siad. "I'm Sami, Sami Khedira"

" I Know" I said. Sami raised his eyebrows . "I mean, I know who you are but like not in a stalking kind of way- I just, I know- you know- Lena. "

"Lena?" He asked.

"Me?" I heard Lena's voice. I looked behind sami and there stood Lena.

"Lena?" I asked.

"wait what? I'm confused" Mesut said.

"Lena is my best friend" I finally said.

"Ohh so your Lina" Sami said.

"Carolina to you" I crossed my arms.

"You two know eachother" Mesut asked looking between Lena and I.

"I thought we went over this " I rolled my eyes at him, only to get a glare from him. "Yes, we're best friends."

"So Carolina, what are you doing tonight?" Lena smirked her identical to sami smirk which clearly stated she was up to no good.

"nothing why?" I asked cautiously.

"Why don't you come to dinner with us" She said. "Us as in me, Sami and Mesut"

--