Chapter 14

I waited for Angels response. He opened his mouth only to shut it again shrugging off my stare.

"Mesut and I are just friends but I don't think that's any of your concern" I glared up at Adam for causing such tension now at the table just by mentioning one guys name.

He held his mouth shut then opened it again. "My apologies and now what can I get you two?" I can tell he,was trying to change the subject and I thanked him for that.

I ordered my main course meal along with a ice tea. I watched Angels expressions and facial features as he read over the menu.

In a weird way he reminded me of Mesut. My mind was messing with me so bad, that it formed into my head that Mesut and Angel slightly resembled each other. They both shared the beautiful big brown chocolate brown eyes and their jet black dark messy hair which they loved to gel. Also they had this quiet and reserved feature about them. I guess you could say that I had a type. And those two were definitely it.

Goodness, I need to stop thinking about that stupid German.

~~~~~

I found myself sitting at the edge of the hood of Angels car, staring at the distance of the beautiful light city of Madrid, Angel brought me up to this very tall dark hill. It was a beautiful sight to see Madrid at night.

I felt a warm jacket wrap it's way around me. I looked at Angel who no longer had his jacket on. "You seemed cold" he shyly smiled at me.

"Thanks" I blushed. I didn't even realized I was cold but he could. That's so sweet. "Do you come here often?"

He sat besides me and crossed his arms."yeah only when I need to think. It's a great way to get away from people to just be with yourself"

I nodded at his response. "How many people have you brought here?"

He turned and looked at me."honestly, your the first. Like I said I usually come here to get away from people"

I smiled. "Awe that's rather sweet Angel."

"I have something to ask you" he asked.

This caught my attention. "Yeah?"

I looked at Angel trying to read his expression. "What's going on between you and Mesut. "

I bit the bottom of my lip, really hard. I really tried to avoid this question all night. I tried to avoid this whole subject. "Nothing to be honest, we're just really good close friends, why?"

Angel nodded. "Just making sure, I'm not trying to start any problems within the team"

"Yeah me and him are just friends, he's like a brother to me." I lied. I hope he didn't catch on.

Angel moved a little closer towards me, he put his palm on my cheek caressing it. "Good, so he wouldn't mind if I did this." I felt the sweet lips of Angel Di Maria gently brush mine, then it grew deeper and I reluctantly kissed him back.

My hands snaked its way around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His ecstatic cologne exploding within my nose only making me want him more.

After awhile we both pulled away gasping for breath. For the first time tonight Angel genuinely smiled at my face and he looked completely happy and I can say the same for me to as I returned the just as happy smile to him.

I yawned a little indicating that I was very much indeed tired.

Angel chuckled lightly. "Why don't we take sleeping beauty back home"

My heart turned to ice as I remembered that day I called Mesut, sleeping beauty to. Even after a happy moment like that he still found a way to linger onto my thoughts.

Angel and I stopped in my front door. I couldn't invite him in, the last time I invited a guy in I ended up sleeping with him. Plus we're not at that stage yet.

"I had a really good time." I grinned from ear to ear up to him.

"Si, me too. Another date maybe?" He asked.

"You'll have to ask me better than that" I teased him.

Angel laughed. "Ah yes, it's only right. I'll call you?"

I nodded. "I'd like that"

Angel cupped my face and smashed his lips onto mine again, hungrily kissing me. I returned the kiss with just as much force.

Minutes later we both pulled away grinning at one another. "Goodnight Carolina"

I smiled biting my lips. "Goodnight Angel." I watched him turn around with another wave towards me and towards his car.

I walked inside my flat, and locked the doors before going into my room as I noticed a lump on my bed. I frowned as I walked towards the bed to reveal a sleeping body of-

"Mesut?" I said.

He was still here? Was he waiting on me? My heart was literally breakdancing inside of me. Mesut stirred at the sound of his voice and he slowly opened his eyes.