Chapter 17.

"Your what?" Mesut furrowed his eyebrows looking at me.

"I'm leaving" I almost whispered so quietly.

"Oh okay, just call me later then" his face softened.

"No, not leaving home, I'm leaving back to England." My eyes diverted away from his.

He was frowning as he took in what I was saying. "Oh"

We stayed there in silence for awhile. Not knowing what else to say. To be honest Mesut was the first one I just told. I didn't tell Lena nor my siblings. And I definitely have not spoken to Angel about it yet.

"when are you leaving" he asked.

I bit my mouth. "Next week."

I was soon embraced in a hug from Mesut again. "I'm going to miss you."

I sniffled a laugh at the silly German. "I'm not leaving yet, I still have a week. weirdo"

"I- okay we have a week to fill" he face showing pure determination. "Which reminds me, I'll be right back."

I nodded as Mesut walked past me. I watched curiously as he approached the sex god that is Bastian Scheweinsteiger. For a second I had no clue what was going on, then Mesut being Mesut, pointed at me. A smirk appeared on both their faces as Bastian nodded and- omg are they coming this way? Ay mijos.

I scruffled my hair messily trying to fix it and wiping any nasty parts off my lips. I quickly scraped my teeth as they inched closer. Mesut and Bastian stopped infront of me.

My heart was beating rapidly as I fixed my eyes on the beautiful German man standing in front of me.

"Carolina this is Bastian Scheweinsteiger, Bastian this is my friend Carolina a Ramos." Mesut introduced us indicating us with his hands moving between Bastian and I.

"Hello Carolina, it's a pleasure to meet you" Bastian smiled at me. Oh gracious, his voice was heavenly.

My cheeks must of been heating up by now. "Hi. It's really nice, like really nice to meet you too." I smiled cheesily at him.

gosh I was making quit a fools of myself and we've only began to talk. From the corner of my eyes I can seen Mesut grinning shamelessly as if he was enjoying this all.

"Mes here was just telling me about you " Bastian said.

My eyes grew wide."really? let's just make it clear that whatever came out of his mouth is false and 100% not true. If anything it's the total opposite of me."

Bastian ran his hands through his hair registering everything I just said to him through his mind as if it did not make sense to him. "Oh that's too bad, because he told me you were a really big fan of me and you were an amazing friend to make."

My jaw dropped. Mesut let an amused laugh. "Did he? I mean- he was correct, I didn't mean what I just said. He's right, I am a fan and I didn't mean it by any of that. "

"Relax. I still want to be your friend" Bastian took my hand. My eyes fell back to the blonde who was with him earlier. She was studying us rather hard. Suspicion filling her eyes.

My cheeks rose to a deeper shade of red. "Uh- yeah I'd love to be your friend. Cause you know you look like you'd be a great friend not that I know you very well, but you just - you look nice" I mentally kicked myself over and over again for my stupidity.

Mesut and Bastian both chuckled at my stupidity, which wasn't making me feel any better. "You look nice too." Bastian said finally looking at me more serious.

I looked down trying to hide my already embarrassed face."thank you." Oh my gosh I was not acting like this right. Like a totally freak fan girl.

Bastian finally let go of my hand. "I hope we see more of eachother, but I've got to go" I nodded sending him a smile as he walked back to the blonde who seem like she had loads of question ready to fire at him.

"That was funny, if I knew you'd act like that I'd have gotten you to meet him awhile ago." Mesut laughed.

I rolled my eyes at his immature teasing. "Whatever I'm tired, maybe I should get going."

"I'll drop you off" he said.

"Nah it's okay, I came here with lena. " I told him.

Mesut took a step closer towards me resting his left hand on my shoulder. "It's fine, I Insist."

"Are you even aloud to leave, you did come here with your German team mates, wouldn't it make sense to leave with them back to a Germany?" I asked.

It was now Mesut's turn to roll his eyes at me. "Geez, you ask way too many question and I did come here with my teammates, but I do live here in Spain and why would I go back to Germany only to come back the next day."

"Fine fine, take me home " I gave up.

You could never argue with Mesut and win. It's just a rare thing to win an argument with this annoying man.

"Let me just grab my bag and I'll meet you at the door." He said.

I nodded at him before walking toward the door passing the mega handsome Mats Hummels. My eyes stayed at his face alittle longer than it should.

I waited for Mesut, who later appeared with a big black bag around his shoulders and a smaller one tucked between his arm and side.

"What is in that tiny thing" I asked pointing at his small black bag as we walked outside the stadium towards a black car.

He looked at me before smirking. "I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

I shook my head laughing as we both got into the backseat. "Really Mes? You've got a driver"

"Well how else would I get home with all my cars there. You really expect me to walk?" He said.

I shoved his shoulder playfully. "you are so sassy and divaish"

.

.

.

The driver stopped the car as I picked my head up off of Mesut's shoulder. I opened the door and looked out confusingly.

"This isn't my home.." I looked at Mesut. "It's yours"