Chapter 15

I watched Mesut moved around my bed yawning.

"Carolina? what are you doing here?" He yawned.

Mhm. cute

I snorted. "This is my house."

"Oh. I'm still here?" He rubbed his eyes.

I chuckled at the adorable sight of a sleepy Mesut. "Yeah you are. Just go to sleep, weirdo."

"Wait, you'll sleep here too, right?" I shot him a shocked look. was this his sleepy mind talking to me?

"Well do you want me to?" I asked him.

He nodded yawning once again.

"Okay. Just let me change out of my dress." I said as I watched him fall back onto my bed pulling the covers over him.

I walked towards my closet and pulled out a pair of Real Madrid shorts that used to belong to my brother before I of course stole them from him and a white tank top. I walked into the bathroom not risking Mesut waking up and catching a sight of my bum.

I washed my face with warm water removing every make up I had on and brushing up my hair. I did my pre bed routine which consisted of me brushing my teeth. After refreshing up, I walked inside my bedroom to see Mesut slightly dozing off with his mouth open, looking like a Angel which he definitely was not.

I smiled at the sight it was too cute to pass up. I grabbed my phone from inside my purse which was laying besides the dresser. I snapped a couple of pictures of the sleeping German. I put my phone on my dresser and soon got inside the bed.

I was definitely guilty of scooting a little closer towards Mesut.

As if he knew my presence was around him, he snaked his arms around me pulling me closer towards him. And like that I realized that I was super tired and I allowed sleep to take over, closing my eyes for the dreams that were to come.

~~~~~~~

I flipped my 5 successful pancake on the pan. It was morning and Mesut was still sleeping upstairs and I wanted to wake him up to the smell of delicious breakfast. I'm defiantly the perfect wife material.

I chuckled to myself as I thought of being his wife.

Mesut and Carolina Özil.

Carolina Özil.

I snorted as I put the pancake on the table. I got 2 glasses out the cupboard and filled them both up with juices. I knew Mesut had a liking for mango juice and I was honored with great luck that I had a some left in my fridge.

After I poured the juice, I set them in front of the as the sleeping german waddled inside the kitchen. He cast me a smile. "Good morning" he mumbled

"Morning to you too." I replied. "Eat. I worked hard on these pancakes so you have to enjoy it."

"Yes mother." He took a seat that was opposite of me.

We ate our breakfast in silence, enjoying the morning feeling.

"so how was your date with Angel go last night?" Mesut asked.

I thought for a brief second on how to answer. "It was fine all up until Adam decided to show up"

Mesut raised his eyebrow trying to hold in a laugh. "That American is still around?"

I rolled my eyes shaking my head disapprovingly at Mesut. "Yes he is and he works at the restaurant that we were at yesterday."

we finished the rest of our breakfast and Mesut told me what he did while I was gone, which was basically cleaning out my fridge and watching Spanish soap opera.

"I've got to go, I'll call you later." He said grabbing his sweater. "I've got a 10:00 flight tomorrow so I've got to go pack "

"oh okay, does this mean you'll be going back to Germany?" I asked.

He grinned at me as if the answer was obvious. "Yes it's our international break with our national teams. "

"I know what an international break is. I'm not that draft." I laughed.

Mesut laughed along with me. "Yeah sure, just don't miss me too much okay?"

"I'll try not to. " I said sarcastically. "And I hope Spain kicks your ass in that friendly next week"

"And if they don't?" He smirked that smirk in my face.

"That's not even a question to ask because they will." I crossed my arms looking at him.

"Okay miss Ramos. Can you also do me a small favor?" His tone was now more serious.

"Depends, what's the favor?" I looked at him curiously.

He scratched the back of his neck looking back at me. "I'll be gone and I'm going to need someone to watch over rocky."

"Oh say no more, I'll definitely do it." I said. "I love rocky. "

He gave me a thankful look. "Thank you. This means a lot"

"Yeah well I am a wonderful person." I smiled delightfully.

Mes shook his head chuckling. "Okay. I promise if I don't see you tonight, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah sounds good." I ran my hand through my hair. Is this where I hug him or no.

With another look at me, Mesut was out the door. I sighed as I stood behind my door watching him get into the car.