Chapter 25.

Goodness, you guys have no idea how much I love this picture of Mesut and Kieran Gibbs. Like their eye contact is too much and I love them so much and their arms are like my favorites because of veins and I find that so hot like bravo guys you deserve the World Cup for being the hottest guys ever and I just can't get over their intense eye showdown like ones trying dominate the other with the eye and otp right there.

-Carolina's p.o.v-

"How's London?" My brother asked through the screen. I was currently skyping with him and some of his friends who also happened to be his teammates, Pepe and Marcelo. My two favorite loud mouths. Since last month, every story Mesut, Sami, Sergio or Angel has told me about them has been either absolutely ridiculous or hilarious, there was no in between. I can already tell Marcelo, Pepe and Sergio were the three stooges in Real Madrid.

"Mhm London is London" I replied. I was laying on my bed multitasking with my homework as well as eating and talking to my brother.

"What do you mean London is London? What does that even mean?" Sergio asked. I didn't understand why is he was suddenly interested in my time in London, he never cared before.

"Sergio chill amigo, she's a female remember, they have crazy answers. " the camera was now facing Marcelo. "You just nod and act like you understand what their saying"

"and what is that suppose to mean Marcelo?"

"Means you females are hard to understand." Pepe answered.

"Uhm okay? And you guys are any better?" I furrowed my eyes brows at them. Who did they think they are, with that sexist idea.

"We say our minds a lot" Marcelo shrugged. Sergio and Pepe nodded their heads along with some murmurs of agreements. Men weren't that great either, they complained a lot and not to mention were total pig stys but not Mesut, Mesut was different. He was quiet and respectful and his house was sometimes mostly clean. Sergio on the other hand, I can't tell you how many times I had to spare my Monday mornings for him. His room was always messy, never washed the dishes. Sometimes I felt like I took on the role of being his mother.

"okay. Whatever you guys say" I muttuerd. "You three are really distracting me from doing some homework"

Truth was, I needed to finish my homework before 9:00 that was the time I was going out with Nicole and Jon. They decided it would be more reasonable if I met Jon's brother first before the game next week. Nicole wanted us to go to this club and to be quiet fair I forgot how to party. I was so busy in Madrid, I forgot I was still a young girl that should go out once in a while.

"But was it you or us that called you?" Sergio asked.

"You called me, remember so hush"

I wanted to ask them about Mesut and Angel. How they were doing, if they were even friends or taking at that matter. I didn't care if they hated me, I just didn't want them to hate one another. weird right? . Most importantly I wanted to know if they both were seeing any girls. I'm a girl, and I wanted to know these things.

" Carolina, are you going to be here in time for the Champions League final?" Sergio asked taking all the room in the camera space, leaving Marcelo and Pepe out.

"How are you so sure you'll make it to the final?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

The screen switched again this time having Pepe's face all over it. "Are you joking? Real Madrid is winning the Champions League this year"

"Not if Barcelona has a say in it" I laughed at the facial expression his face formed at the mention of their bitter rivals. I didn't know if he wanted to curse me out or educate me in football.

" I want to see them try" he smirk winking at me.

His over confidence and enthusiasm had me laughing. "Okay Peps, now if you guys don't mind, I actually have somewhere to be so I'll talk to you some other time."

"Adios" they each said. I clicked the end video call which brought me to my desktop. I had about a good 30-35 minutes to get ready before Jon and his older brother were to pick Nicole who wasn't even here yet and I up.

-
So Bastian and sarah are indeed over :( there goes all my couples. Maybe if I start liking Danielle and Cesc they'll break up? Oh crap that was mean 🙊🙊 but we all have that one couple we dislike don't even lie.
-