Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

I'll pick you up in about 5 minutes -Adam xx

I looked at the screen and hurridly finished applying my make up. I walked into my living just as I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to reveal Adam. Dressed in a Barcelona jersey. I smiled at him.

"hola" I said. He looked at my shirt and frowned. "I thought we were both going to cheer on Barca together"

"And get killed by millions of Real Fans at the Bernabéu? I don't think so" I laughed. I was actually wearing my brother's Real Madrid Jersery. I was cheering on Real today because well that's the team my brother plays for. As much as I love Messi, family comes first epescially during something this important to him.

"well you ready to go?" Adam asked. I nodded and followed him outside towards his silver Lexus. I got into the front seat.

Adam and I have actually hung out acouple of times since last week. We went to dinner once and the movies. Had breakfast twice this week.

"what do you think the score would be?" He asked.

"Mhm 2-3, Real Madrid win and Mesut Ozil scores a hat trick" I looked at him.

"Why Ozil?" He asked.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"Why Him, why not Ronaldo or someone" Adam asked.

"Why not Ozil, He's just as talented as Ronaldo. " I said. I don't know but Adam was really ticking me off right now.

"He's not really my favorite" Adam said looking ahead.

"Well Mesut Ozil is my favorite player" I looked out the window, not wanting to look at Adam or else I might just punch him.

"you've definitley changed hearts since last time i've met you, last time you were all for Messi and now you are gushing over Ozil" Adam chuckled as if this was a funny situation.

I bit the inside of my mouth trying not to say something I would later regret. "I am not gushing over Mesut Ozil, I just think he's a really talented player"

Adam looked over at me and smirked. "I think you've got a crush on a football player"

my cheeks were now rosy pink. "I do not. I'm just- no I don't, shut up and drive"

Adam chuckled and did as I said.

our drive to the stadium was very quiet. I wasn't in the mood to talk to Adam anymore. He made me very very angry.

but then again it was over nothing, but Mesut isn't nothing. I just- arhgh I should really stop talking to myself.

"I can't believe you got us these really awesome seats" I told Adam as we walked into the stadium once again it was very close to our seat from last game.

"It was nothing" He shrugged. " Sorry it's not by barcelona, but then again it's closer to your precious Mesut"

I rolled my eyes at him. "we're back to this again"

The players soon came out to warm up and pass the balls around, try and get warmed up before kick off. I tried so hard to watch barcelona but my eyes would always land on the number 10 of Real Madrid. I honestly have no clue what was going on with me, but he was all I could think about.

Adam didn't seem to notice my constant staring at Mesut Ozil. I looked over to the other side where my brother was warming up, I caught his eye and he waved and winked at me. I returned the wave smiling at him.

I watched as Mesut and Sami kicked and passed the ball back and fourth, that when Sami looked up and caught me staring at them, well more like staring at Mesut. That same devilish smirk came across his face as he kicked the ball mega hard and it went passed Mesut and rolled over to where I was sitting. oh my gosh, my heart stopped as I watched Mesut jog over here.