Chapter 8.

"What do you want?" I sneered at Adam, he was now sitting in my living room.

He hung his head down. "I came to apologize how I've acted yesterday. "

I crossed my arms, glaring at him. I was trying to act mad at him but in reality I was not mad. Because if he didn't get mad and go append annoying me and Mesut wouldn't be here right now.

"Apology accepted. Now can you leave?" I pointed to the door.

He looked up at me with his green eyes, before Mesut, I would of stared at them for days, but I wasn't falling for his American charm today.

"I understand you choose him, I can't say he's not a lucky guy, especially when he opened your door I knew you chose him." He got up, awkwardly stood in front of me. "I'll be around when he's not. Just letting you know, I'll always be there when you decide he's not good enough for you because the fact is, he isn't good enough for you."

"Goodbye Adam" how dare he come here and try to tell me what's good and what's good enough for me, so he thinks he's good enough for me? wow.

I watched him walk to my door, grabbing the handle then turning around once again. "I really do like you Carolina. Just remember I'll always be waiting for you"

I looked away from him, I didn't want his negative energy around me. He quickly shut the door behind him. I fixed the I was wearing around me and walked back into my room where a Mesut was playing with his phone.

"Oh don't act like you weren't eavesdropping" I lay down besides him.

A small grin plastered on his face. " I was minding my own business"

I rolled my eyes pulling up the sheets to my body once again. "Yeah okay and I'm the Queen of England."

Mesut took my hands and kissed it. "It's a pleasure meeting you, your highness"

I playfully pulled my hands back. "Ew gross, Mesut germs"

"You weren't complaining last night" he smirked at me.

Oh my. I felt my cheeks grow really hot. I smacked him with one of my pillows. "Shut up"

.

.

.

.

I watched as he put his shirt on and his shoes. "Do you really have to go?"

"Carolina, I have training in a few hours, I have to go shower and get ready"

I pouted, I'm not usually one to pout but when it came to Mesut anything was possible. "I was really enjoying your company."

He walked over to me smiling and leaned down gently kissing my head, "I'll miss you too, liebling."

I smiled up at him. I sadly watched him, with another wave to me, walk out of my house. I felt so clingy with him, I wanted him around me at all times.

.

.

.

.

.

Mesut P.o.v

I arrived into the locker room moments later. I haven't really thought about much lately, all that's been going through my mind was Carolina Ramos. The most beautiful girl I've ever met. She was like no other woman I've ever been with. She was different.

I like this new different.

I walked over to my locker with my bags. Thanks to her, I didn't get that much sleep, but I was okay with that. I'd loose a year worth of sleep just to be with her again.

I took my shirt off that I came in with and grabbed my practice jersey. I was brought out of my thoughts by wolf whistles and cat calls.

"Well would you look here, our little Mesut is no longer littler." Pepe called out. "Looks like he had quit a wild night."

"What" I turned around, thinking I said something about Carolina out loud without realizing it. And I sent a quick apologetic glance at Sergio. But he didn't seem to mind, he was smirking and joining in the wolf whistle with everyone else.

"Your back my friend, it's torn up" Karim beamed at me. "Who was the lucky lady? And does she have a sister?"

"I-"I was speechless. How could I not notice the scratches and marks.

"Our little Mesut is growing and stealing hearts so soon" Sergio and Pepe faked cried into one another's arms. I threw one of my boots at them.

"What's all this?" Sami grinned, along with Cristiano besides him.

Karim winked at me before taking it upon himself to tell the whole entire locker room about my sex life. "You see not so little and innocent Mesut here, decided to get laid last night" Karim pointed all over my back and every gawked at it as if it was on display.

I decided to hurry up and put my shirt on. I don't need to be stared at like I am an animal at a zoo.

I walked out the locker room dressed before anyone else. I made it to our training ground and took a little jog around, doing extra work out.

"Hey Mesut." I heard the familiar shout of Sergio. I decided to jog faster, knowing Sergio he's going to bring back last night up trying to figure out the girl then he'll soon realize that the girl I've slept with was his sister.

"Seriously Mes, slow down" he caught up with me.

I looked away anywhere but his face. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Thanks again for taking my sister home last night. I'm surprised you were able to drop her off and still had time to get laid" he ruffled my hair.

Really Sergio? Are you really that draft. "Uh yeah no problem"

"I'm expecting to meet this girl soon" he smiled brightly at me.

"I need some advice" I looked at him more seriously.

He looked at me weirdly probably because I never ask him for advice, it's usually the other way around. "Yeah ?"

"How do you get a girl to like you?" I asked.

He smirked his evil smirk which meant evil things were going through his Spanish mind. "Girls. My subject. First you have to make her want you, try making her jealous, because when you want a girl they don't want you, but when you seem less interested they grow crazy and especially when they see you with another girl so do that, get some girl and show her off and your girl will spill out her feelings for you" he patted my back.

"There's my man" I was immediately tackled my Marcelo and Pepe.

"Today's MVP" Pepe announced like a truly proud father.

"Guys" I tried to get out of Marcelo's headlock.

"I am so proud of you" Marcelo announces.

I remove my head from his grasp. It's as if they think I've never been with a women before.

I could not get Sergio's plan out of my head, I decided to put the plan straight to action right after practice, and that's what I did.

I looked through the contact and found the exact person I was looking for.

After about three rings they answered the phone.

"Hello? Yeah hey Sophia? It's me Mesut.."