Chapter 85: Mixed Crew

Start from the beginning

"Good." He grinned, tossing me back to sit beside Brook and the others on the other pirate centaur before yelling something about smoking.

"What was that, Katsu?" Robin asked, a smirk on her face and a threat in her eyes as she looked towards Law.

"Ah, I haven't seen Law in a few months, he's become pretty busy." I answered, making Usopp's jaw drop and his eyes bug out as Zoro's eye narrowed and a strange frown formed. Brook was looking down at me with interest, giggling behind his boney hand.

Robin's eyes narrowed, "Oh? Are you and Law close?"

I nodded happily, "Yeah! We actually were friends before I met you guys. He can be pretty quiet sometimes, but internally I think he has the heart of an idiot."

Just like Luffy.

"Well he's a doctor." Zoro resorted, crossing his arms.

I blinked, my nose scrunching up. "Yeah? He's actually a pretty good doctor from what I understand. Though I doubt he's as good as Chopper, our doctor is the absolute best."

"You don't trust doctors, remember?" He pushed.

"You! and him?!" Usopp pointed from me to Law in complete and utter shock. I blinked and nodded slowly, what was so hard to understand we were friends? Usopp stood up and shook his head, crossing his arms. "I disapprove. As older brother you have to listen to me!"

"I disapprove as well." Zoro nodded in agreement, "He's a no good dirty doctor with weird facial hair."

"What..." I trailed off, shaking my head. "First of all, I'm totally the older sister of our relationship, Mr. Glow Up." I pointed at Usopp before placing my hands on my hips. "Also, what in the world makes you think you can say if I can befriend someone or not? Law's a pretty calm guy, and in case you forgot, we all kinda owe him. He saved Luffy while we weren't around, and he has helped me far too many times as well."

"I'm the little brother?! But I'm older!" Usopp protested, and I shrugged as a response.

"Friend..." Robin mused, her eyes no longer glaring towards Law and instead she smiled and nodded along with me. "That is true, Katsu. We were simply worried he was a backstabbing doctor pirate who would lead you down the wrong path."

"No! We're worried she's d-" Usopp cut off as Robin tugged him back down into a sitting position.

"Look, Law is telling us to go somewhere." Robin pointed towards Law, who was pointing us in a different direction.

"What the hell did he do over there though?" Zoro asked, frowning as we passed by the marines.

I shrugged, "Who knows? Law does weird things sometimes." Standing back up I waved my arm as we passed the doctor who sighed and nodded towards me. "See you later Law!"

"Sit down." Zoro grumbled, "You'll probably fall. I bet you have no feeling in your feet."

I blinked, my mouth opening in shock as I followed Zoro's orders. "How'd you know I lost feeling in my feet?!"

"They're blue." He deadpanned, pulling the bottom of my coat over my feet, forcing me into a small huddle of warmth.

"Thanks, Mr. Hottie." I grinned, his eye twitched and he looked away though I could have sworn I saw a tinge of pink.

Luffy's arm shot out past us, latching onto the centaur before pulling himself on to sit beside us. Usopp nodded and urged Luffy to be fast, his worries about the navy coming back into swing once more.

"I wonder if Smokey and his guys are all right!" Luffy said, sitting down beside me and Brook. "It kinda looked like they were losing to Traffy."

I snickered, "Traffy. I bet he hates that nickname." Pausing I curled my nose, "Wait, who the fuck is smokey?"

..................................................

 I frowned in thought, crossing my arms over my chest as I thought over the new information. As I haven't been part of the crew as long as some of the others, I had never had the chance to run into Smoker, the thought itself does sadden me as I wish I had been part of their adventures earlier. Either way, he'll be likely to come after us as soon as he sorts himself with Law's mess.

While I don't doubt any of my crew members, I'd like to think I may have an edge above the logia marine. His smoke shouldn't be able to come near us if I'm able to manipulate the air right.

"It's Lufffyyy!" I blinked, raising my head to look ahead of us only to blink again in complete confusion as Sanji waved his arms towards us and jumped in place. "Zoro, Usopp, Katsu, Robin, Brook!! I'm so glad we ran into you again, you jerks!"

"He didn't say chan..." I muttered in more confusion, "And he didn't call Mr. Hottie Marimo..." Besides that, his speech is more like Chopper's. Sanji would never call Robin and I jerks, though Chopper would if overly excited.

Though that itself was strange, Nami was staring down her coat at her boobs as if she had never seen them up close before, and I could have sworn there was even a slight nosebleed. Chopper... he was scowling in distaste and looked annoyed. Franky, well he looked rather shocked and angered by Nami's actions.

If that wasn't strange enough, they were surrounded by giant looking children.

"I thought we did the weird stuff." I mumbled.

"What is that idiot cook so hyped up about?" Zoro grumbled, scowling at Sanji as he continued to hop in place. "The cold's finally gone to his head."

"It can do that?" I asked, turning to look at Zoro and placing my hands on my head.

He looked at me then nodded, "Yes, it makes people crazy enough to like doctors. But I'm sure you'll be fine, it's not like you tend to go numb without reason, you'd know if you were too cold."

I gasped and shook my head, "Oh no! My body does do that! I'm going to need a hat. Will a hat protect my head from the cold?" I looked towards Usopp, "I need to use your hat! I don't want to like doctors."

"Katsu, your head will be fine." Robin soothed, giggling and shaking her head. "Zoro was making a joke."

I let out a sigh of relief then shook my head towards Zoro, "You got me there, Mr. Hottie."

"You're still calling me that?" Zoro frowned at me.

I nodded, "Of course, I'm calling you as I see you." I shrugged as response and he looked away with a small smirk tugging at his lips.

"Who are they with? Are those giant children?!" Usopp pointed towards the crowd of children standing behind our crew mates.

"Huh?" Luffy squinted, then his eyes bugged out. "What are you doing?! Franky, NO!!" I looked up to see Franky straight up sending a punch out towards Nami, who looked tiny compared to his giant fist.

I paused, going over the strange actions of the crew. Glancing back from where we came from, I thought over Law as well. Would it have been possible that he ran into our crew earlier? I scowled at the thought, if it really was Law why would he have mixed up our crew?

Surely that can't be the case.

...................................................................................

End of Chapter 85!

I'm going to try to make another update this week, but I hold no promises!

On another note, how is everyone doing? I hope you're all healthy and your families are well. I know the past couple of weeks have been unsettling for everyone, and I want you all to know I am here in case any of you need someone to reach out to and talk to.

Enough of that though, I would like to help take everyone's minds off of that, so I'll try to make another update on this story soon. However, I will also be taking this time to update other stories as well so if you read those I should have updates coming out soon!

Thoughts on this chapter?

This is not edited