Chapter 62

Dean POV:

It's been a week that we are suffering from this unforgettable pain. I try my best to bring Seth back to normal and think about the future but he doesn't mind any of it and keeps his mind somewhere lost.

I know how much he expected the baby so he couldn't take that he lost it. I have to take care of him while playing with that son of bitch's mind game. Yeah... That idiot still tortures us and wants Seth to be with him.

If Seth is strong, I will show that gangster who I am and make his life a living hell but I have no way for it now. I need to stay with my baby at this time and make him feel alive.

I come out of my thoughts when the waiter snaps his fingers in front of my face to know if I want something. I shake my head and let him go before taking a look at Seth and notice he thinks about something without eating the food.

I took him out for making him feel good and not think about what happened. I place my hand on his arm to let him out of his thoughts and give him a soft smile, "Eat, baby."

He pushes the plate away and leans back against the chair, "Nah, it's enough."

I look over his plate and raise an eyebrow at him, "You didn't seem to eat anything then how it would be enough for you!"

He tries to argue with me and I give up when I feel we are being watched. I stretch and look around to see a familiar face. "We have to go now," I get up and grab his hand to leave the place.

He understands and nods at me, knowing why I break our moment. I can handle this situation but I don't want him suffering even more. I take him to the car and let him sit on the passenger seat.

Before I close the door, Randy stops me and gives me a smirk. "Where you take him, Ambrose?" He asks and pushes me away.

Seth gets out of the car and shoves him away as he yells out in anger, "Aren't you satisfy after you took our baby from us?"

"Seth, it was just an accident. You know I willingly accepted this idiot's child as mine but it's fate.." Randy's words stop in his throat when Seth slaps him hard in the face.

I pull him away from Seth as he rushes towards him and shoves him away. I clench my fist in anger but try to control myself when I notice the crowd slowly form to watch what happened here.

"Get in the car, baby." I open the door for Seth but that idiot again stops me and calls me for the fight.

I try not to let the world know what is happening in my life with this gangster but he punches me before I realize and tackles me to the ground. Seth tries to stop the fight but he can't so our fight goes to the brutal stage.

Seth somehow manages and pulls Randy from behind and shoves him away from me, "Stop it."

Randy wipes the blood which comes out of his mouth and laughs, "He will leave you again because he has no love for you, Seth. He has waited for a reason and now he had that you had a miscarriage so he will leave you... Just believe me, he's no worth for your love!"

I can see the tears in Seth's eyes and I know he took every word from that stupid's mouth to his mind. I cup his cheeks and make him look at me in the eyes, "Baby, don't let the words sink into your mind. He uses this situation and tries to get into your mind so don't let him win. I won't leave you for anything. You know I love you.."

As I am talking to Seth, I didn't realize that Randy tries to hit me with an iron rod. I turn around and see him thrown to the ground by Roman. "Keep your hands off my brothers," He growls and stands over Randy's body.

Randy gets up and wipes the blood in his jaw, "I tell you to stay away from this or you will suffer the consequences. I'll go now, but I'll be back soon," He snarls and leaves.

"No, you can't. Not as long as I'm around." Roman yells and comes to help us. "Thank God. I came here right on time to help you." He checks both I and Seth before letting us get in the car to go home.

Seth POV:

I try not to think about Randy's words because I know it's not true and Dean will never leave me again. Dean told me that he has love in his heart for me and not leave me for anything. What if he leaves me?

I come out of my thoughts when Dean places his hand on my shoulder. I'm not in the mood to have any conversation with him so I pull his hand away from me and make my way to our room.

He follows me to the room and barely shuts the door behind him before he has on me, pressing my lips against him. After all this, I have been waiting for hours to feel his lips against mine.

A groan leaves his throat as he gently kisses me back and tries to bring a smile on my face. "I know what's going on your mind so let everything out of your mind and remember one thing that I still love you no matter what." He says and rubs his nose against mine.

I nod and peck his lips again, "I trust you." I smile and hold him tightly.

"Umm.. can I ask you something?" He asks as he looks into my eyes.

I feel slightly nervous and worry slowly starts to sink in when his eyes look away from my own. He slowly takes my hands in his own and says what's on his mind, "I know you would have to think about me leaving you.."

I lace my fingers with his and whisper, "Dean.."

"Let me tell you this..," He says back and finally meeting my eyes. "I know I left you before.. but please, believe me, I won't do that again." He pauses to take a breath, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Whenever you think that I'll leave you, it hurts my heart and makes me feel that I'm still not changed and not worth for your love."

"I trust you but I don't know why I am thinking like this.." I sniffle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you, baby." He whispers, pressing his lips to my hair.

"I love you too, Dean... Thank you for everything!" I pull my head out of his neck to kiss his lips. I don't want to fall on Randy's trap but the words that fell out of his mouth still hurts my heart.