Chapter 30

Dean POV:

I sigh as I enter my room and close the door behind me. I try to forget what Roman said earlier but I couldn't.

"You know maybe in future, he will be a drug addict or whore-"

"Shit!" The words echos on my head repeatedly, it makes me angry. I close my eyes and cover my ears with my hands but I couldn't able to bear it. I thought when I leave Seth, he would hurt. But now, I am suffering and I don't know why. Do I miss him?

No. I'm not missing him. What if something happened to him like Roman said?

"Listen Dean, you shouldn't think like this. He is nothing to you. You're Dean fucking Ambrose. You don't need anyone beside you." I say myself. I sit on my bed and try to make myself busy. I take my phone and scroll the caller list and notice Seth didn't call me after that day.

What happened to you, Ambrose?

I put my phone aside and make my way to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and step up to the sink, gripping the edges tightly as I stare down at the drain.

I need to stop thinking like this. If I don't, it will spoil my career.

I turn on the faucet and splash my face off with cold water. I try to forget what Roman said earlier from my mind. Yet within seconds, my head goes back to how Seth pleaded with me that day through the phone.

I splash more water on my face and I don't dare to look at my reflection in the mirror. Instead I shut the water off and grab the nearby towel to dry myself off. I move slowly and finally come out from the bathroom.

When I look at the bed, I remember the days that I spent with Seth on the bed and talking about random things with him. I couldn't help so I take my phone and call Seth but his phone is not reached.

I try again and again but it tells the same thing. I frustratedly sit on the bed and think how to know about him. Suddenly an idea comes to my mind, I call the hotel where we stayed in Canada.

After few minutes, a lady attends the phone and says that Seth left the hotel already. I ask her 'where', but she says that she don't know.

If something happened to him, I can't forgive myself.

I hate myself for leaving him like that. I want to go and search him before something happens to him. I stand up from the bed and take my car keys before I go to Seth's home to know whether he is there.

Seth POV:

I am in the back seat of the car. My hands tied behind my back with no idea of whom these people are or where they are going. When one of the men from them places his hand on my thigh, I jump horribly.

"Shinsuke, stop playing with him." The other man says after awhile. So, Shinsuke is the man's name. Knowing his name, I don't really feel better.

"Awe, come on, I'm bored." He laughs.

"We're almost there now. Just be patient. He is scared enough already." The other man says from the driver's seat.

"I know, I have stopped." He says and removes his hand from my thigh. "I'm just playing."

The other man says, "We're here now, just give the best behavior."

The other man pulls the car in front of a building, out of the way from public. It didn't exactly look like it is in best condition and I guess it isn't going to be much better on the inside. Shinsuke pulls me out of the car by my arm and closes the door behind me with his free hand.

"Come on, kid." He chuckles and keeps his hand on my arm while we walk over to the building. The other man types in some sort of password to open the door and we step inside.

I am actually.. well, surprised. It looks a lot neater than I expected. There is also a few more people than I imagined but I focus on the tall muscular man, who is talking to a small girl with a long dark brown hair.

"Boss, look what we have!" Shinsuke calls, bringing me slightly closer to his side. The large man turns and looks at me up and down. His eyes are blue and he has a tattooed sleeve on his arm.

"Who is this kid?" He asks.

"He was listening our conversation." He explains. "It was Kevin's idea to bring him here."

"What's his name?" The large man asks.

"I don't even know," Shinsuke says, looking at me. "What's your name?"

"S-Seth.. Seth Rollins," I say quietly.