Chapter 27

Roman POV:

I look at Seth when we reach my house and he looks down with his bag in his hand. I grab his hand and nod at him before enter my house.

I unlock the door and as usually say, "Honey, I'm home."

"Welcome back babe, and hey Seth." Galina comes towards me and hugs me before kisses my lips.

She pulls away and nods at me before grabs Seth's hand and takes him inside. I told her everything what happened in Canada before we headed to flight.

We all sit on the couch and hear a little footsteps coming down the stairs. "Daddy!" JoJo comes towards me and hugs me.

She then looks at Seth, "Uncle Seth!!" She runs up to him and gives him a huge hug. She asks about Seth everyday when she saw him at the party.

She holds his hand, "Did you come here lonely? Whenever I asked about you, daddy told that you will come out only with Uncle Dean. Hmm.. where is he?"

I look at Seth, he is nervous and looks like he is about to cry at anytime. I pull JoJo into my lap, "Baby, Seth is little sick so I promised him you'll take care of him. Do you?"

"Of course. I'll do anything for my Uncle Seth." She jumps off from my lap and grabs Seth's hand, "I'll take care of you, Uncle Seth."

He pulls her into a tight hug and kisses her forehead before leans his head on her shoulder. I can see his eyes are filled with tears but I don't say anything.

"Okay guys, I know you're tired so take some rest before I make lasagna." Galina says as she stands up from the couch.

I nod at her and then she grabs JoJo's hand, "Baby, help me in the kitchen.." JoJo nods and kisses Seth's cheek before goes with Galina.

After they leave, I place my hand on Seth's shoulder, "Just try to take some rest. Then you will feel little relief."

He nods and takes his bag with him before he makes his way to the guest room.

Seth POV:

When I enter the guest room, I put my bag down and lay on the bed with my face down. Tears well up in my eyes as I think about Dean. It hurts me even more to hear his name anymore. 

A simple slap changed my life as hell!

I even can't believe that he did this to me. He was suffered by Carmella, which means he knew the pain which I am suffering now, but.. he did to me what exactly Carmella did to him.

In my life, I have always dreamed of having my own family someday and I always want a typical American life.

A beautiful two-storey house in my hometown, with my boyfriend and maybe a kid or two. Maybe even a dog or two. It is what I always want and it is my dream of having my own family but now.. I have no life..

When Dean puts that ring to me, I believed he is my everything. I am wondered to have my dream life with him, nothing more than that. But everything changed in my life and I want to try to move on, only for Roman and his family.

Next morning..

Dean POV:

I thought the day when I leave Seth would be the best day in my life. I felt that I did a good thing when I gave revenge to Carmella. But when I left Seth, I felt like something that I missed in my life which I don't know. Why I feel like this?

No, Dean fucking Ambrose never missed anyone in his life.. Maybe, others missed this Dean Ambrose but he won't miss anyone in hell!

I sigh as I make my way to downstairs and call Lana. She comes and gives me a cup of coffee. I drink it then give the cup to her and say, "If Roman comes here, inform him that I'm in the gym."

She nods and then I make my way to the gym. Once I am in the gym, I start my workout and imagine my conversation with Roman if he comes here.

I knew Roman saw Seth as his own brother so he will ask me questions for him. Maybe he'll fight with me for him but nothing is going to be change.

I never change myself for anyone..