Chapter 53

Seth POV:

I feel a little better now after my mom gave me some brew which she is prepared for me. I felt sick since morning but thankfully I didn't puke in front of Dean.

My parents gave me some advice about telling my pregnancy to Dean. Yeah... They knew about my pregnancy. Roman convinced them by telling my pregnancy to them.

I look myself in the mirror once I get ready to go out with Dean for the shopping and encourage myself to tell my pregnancy to him before we return to our house. I close my eyes and pray to God to give me some courage.

I open my eyes and tense a little bit when I feel Dean wraps his arms around me. "What are you thinking baby?" He asks as he kisses the back of my neck.

"You." I murmur and feel him smirking against my skin. He turns me around, his hand cups the side of my face and his thumb tenderly stroking my cheek. "Thank you," He whispers, his smirk fading into a soft smile.

"For what?" I ask and look at him confused because he doesn't easily say to anyone 'sorry' or 'thank you'.

"For everything.. for giving me a second chance, for letting me hold you like this, for making me believe in love.." He leans in closer and presses his lips against mine.

"Nothing to thank me for," I breath and lean against him. He smiles and slips his hand from my cheek, taking my hand in his and bringing it to his lips. He kisses it and asks, "Shall we leave?"

I nod and he kisses me one last time before we hold our hands together to go out for the shopping. I am having the time of my life because we enjoy the fresh air and love each other's company.

On the way to the mall, he stops at a restaurant for lunch. We enter inside and stop by his crazy fans. He looks at me then looks at his fans and holds his hand out, "I want to spend some time with my baby so don't disturb me."

I give them a soft look and then they nod and go back to their seats. I look at Dean and see his blue gaze focusing on me already. I smile and even blush a little when I feel his hand curls around to touch my hip and pulls my body closer to him.

We take our seats in a far-right corner to enjoy our meals, not wanting to disturb by any of his fans. "Thanks for taking me out baby," I say in between the bites.

He smiles, "I'm glad you're enjoying this." He leans in and kisses me on the lips, causing me to blush.

We continue chatting until we finish our meal and leave the restaurant. We get in the car and decide to do some clothes shopping. I try an outfit, after outfit before finally settling into a black t-shirt with black tight jeans.

I look up when he pats on my shoulder and says, "Baby, just take these blue jeans also. It looks good for you."

I look at him amusedly and cross my arms over my chest, "Good.. but I don't like to wear pants which are ripped at the knees like you."

He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him, "You like me but you don't like to wear like me. Huh?"

"Dean, people can probably see us," I say quietly and try to push him away from me.

He winks at me and pulls me even tighter against him, "I don't care if they see us, do you?"

"No," I answer quietly and lean my head against his chest.

We go to other sections and buy some clothes for my parents. After our little purchase is over, we enter the elevator to reach the ground floor. I look to my right when a short dark-haired man hits on my shoulder.

I take that as casual and wait for the elevator to reach the ground floor. I glare at that man when he hits on my shoulder again. I feel uncomfortable and look at Dean when that man winks at me.

Dean looks up at me and raises his eyebrow, "Is anything wrong?"

I shake my head as 'no' before leaning against his side. I jump when that man brushes his leg against my side, this makes Dean recognize what is happening here.

He pushes me aside and grabs the collar of that guy's shirt before slaps his face hard. That guy stumbles back and tries to leave when the elevator stops on the ground floor but Dean doesn't let him.

He slaps his face again, "How dare you touch my baby?" He is ferocious and slaps that man's face again and again.

The manager comes there and tries to stop the fight. I hold Dean against me by wrapping my arms around him while the manager takes that guy out of our sight. I try to calm him but he grabs my hand and leaves the mall.

I know he is angry because of what happened in the mall so I let him in his way until we reach our house. I know it is hard to calm him from his anger at this situation.

He lets my hand and looks at me, "Stay here. I'll take the car here."

I nod and then he leaves me in front of the mall before crosses the road to take our car from the other side of the road.

Randy POV:

I park my car a few distances away from the mall while waiting for Dean and Seth to come out of the mall. When I see Dean took Seth with him in the car on my way, I started to follow them and saw Dean took Seth to the mall.

I don't know whether he loves Seth or hurts Seth so I need to figure out that first. I am right he is hurting my Seth. "You fucking jerk!" I say through gritted teeth.

I glare at Dean as he holds Seth's hand in his with an angry look on his face. I don't need anyone to explain what happened inside the mall. I'm sure this fucker would hurt my Seth.

I puff my grip tightening on the steering while glaring at Dean, "I should give him a punishment for hurting Seth. I'm going to kill you, Ambrose.."

When I see Dean crossing the road, I smirk myself and start the engine. "You'll pay for it jerk!" I mutter, tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

I start the car fast and hit him hard which results in sending his body up and to the ground. I want to see and enjoy him dying here but I can't do this now so I quickly disappear in the distance.