Chapter 50

Seth POV:

I pour the hot chocolate in three mugs and place it on the tray before go to the living room. I blush when Dean winks at me as he continues his talk with Roman about the shooting.

I give each one of the mugs to them and take one for me before sit beside Dean on the couch. I smile as he wraps one of his arms around me and takes a sip from his mug.

Once he finishes both talking and drinking the hot chocolate, he calls Lana to take the tray back to the kitchen. He takes his phone and grabs my hand, "Shall we leave?"

"Nah," I just pull my hand away and look down at my feet nervously not to know how to tell him that I'm not coming to the shooting with him. "D-Dean, I-" I stop, looking up at him when he cups my face with his hands.

"Are you sure there is nothing bothering you?" He asks, looking into my eyes. I smile, grabbing both of his hands and kiss it before whisper, "I'm sure, I'm okay."

"Then why-" He stops and looks at Roman when he approaches between us. Roman glances over at me before looks at him, "Dean, maybe he has planned something special for you."

Dean looks at him confused before looks at me again and smirks when I look away to hide my blush. He pulls me against him and crashes his lips onto mine with a lot of passion.

He then slowly moves his lips to my ear and whispers, "I won't complain if you give yourself like last night because you're my special." He smirks and I feel my cheeks turn red, sending shivers down to my spine.

We both pull away when we hear Roman clears his throat and smirks at us. I look down ashamed but Dean grabs me again and kisses my lips, waving a hand at me and leaves the house.

I am still standing on the living room after Dean left and giggling like a teenage girl. He makes me as a lovesick puppy for these past weeks and a new one also going to join in our cute world.

I smile as I rub my stomach and imagine that Dean kneels down and kisses our baby which is on my stomach and places his head near it to hear the sound of our baby kicking.

I snap out of my thoughts and hit the back of my head for just giggling here without telling it to him. When I hear my phone buzz, I look around and find it is on the coffee table.

I take my phone and look over the unknown number confusedly before clicking the accept button. "Hello, who are you?" I ask as I sit on the couch.

"Seth, this is me, Randy." My breath stops in my throat when I hear his voice. I hang up the phone and stand up from the couch and go near the window to catch my breath.

I look down at my phone when it buzzes again. I look around helplessly and decline the call but it buzzes again and again. I take a deep breath and attend the call, "What do you want?" I grit my teeth in anger.

"I want to see you," I hang up the phone once he talks. Why I need to see him? I already made everything clear to him then why he wants to see me. When I hear my phone buzz again, I switch off the phone and throw it on the coffee table.

I try to make myself calm before going to the kitchen because I don't want to spoil our moment for someone who is unimportant in our life.

I sigh and take a deep breath for a couple of seconds then make my way to the kitchen. I want to prepare everything which I planned earlier and make sure not to do even a single mistake because Dean will easily figure out me.

In the evening..

It isn't until seven thirty I emerge from the bathroom with a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue button up shirt. I feel suddenly subconscious when I see Dean sitting on our large bed, idly flicking through channels on the television.

"Dean," I smile and go near him while drying my hair with the towel. He grabs me by my hand and pulls me into his lap, and gently pulls the towel away and carelessly tosses it to the floor.

He wraps his arms around me and I tilt my head slightly to give him more access when he presses his lips against my neck. "Dean, can I take the cake to our room which I specially made for you?"

He turns me around and rests his hand on my back, a smile growing across his face. "Special cake?"

"Yeah, I'm going to take it for you." I grin back at him and jump off his lap but he grabs me and makes me to sit on his lap again. "I eat that later after they come!" He whispers.

"They?" I look at him confused and hold his hand into mine. "Who's that?" I try to know from him but he turns me around, my back on his chest and he places his head on my shoulder.

"You need to wait until they come but I'm sure once you see them you can't stand on your feet." He says and takes the remote to flip the channel. I look at the channels frustratedly and wait for the person to arrive.