Chapter 40

Seth POV:

I groan as I slowly open my eyes and sit on the bed. "What happened to me?" I place my hand on either side of my head because my head hurts like a hell. 

Then I notice I'm not in my room. I look around and gasp when I see Dean sleeping next to me without shirt and the blanket lays low on his hips.

I remove the blanket from me and shock when I see myself naked. I mentally yell as tears start to form on my eyes, "What the hell happened?"

I look at myself in the mirror and notice the hickeys on my neck and two huge bruises on my leg and my hair all wild. I quickly find my clothes and put them before look at Dean.

When I look at him, the past night slowly recollects on my mind that I talked to him in the bar then we came to his house in his car then I kissed him.. "Shit!" I curse under my breath before leaving his room.

I wipe my tears as I walk tentatively on the stairs then rush out when I remember that he carried me in his arms to his room.

Dean POV:

When I open my eyes, I look next to me and find Seth is not there. I look around the room and get up quickly and put my clothes on. Before I leave the room, I hear the buzzing sound of the phone.

I look around and find Seth's phone under my pillow, it has a number of missed calls from Roman. I sigh and put the phone in my pocket then rush out of my room to find Seth.

When I reach the front of my house, I smile as I see the securities stop Seth from leaving. I go to them and Seth is shocked when he sees me there. I grab his hand forcefully, "You aren't going anywhere!"

"I can't stay here! Let me go!" He yells and tries to loose the grip. I don't want any audience to see what is happening between us. I glare at the securities then they look down, I quickly spin Seth around and pick him up over my shoulder.

I carry him to my room and drop him on the floor before grab his hand. He screams and tries to push me away but I don't let him go. "Just give up, baby."

"I won't forgive you even you beg me, but now you are forcing me to stay with you." He gives some force and pulls his hand from me then makes his way to the door.

I pull him back by his hand before he reaches the door, and push him on the bed and lock the door behind me. I make my way to him but he moves back until he reaches the headboard. I know he is scared because of my attitude but I don't have any other way to show my love to him.

I sit on the edge of the bed because I don't want to scare him even more. "I know I made a mistake but I deserve a chance to make amends!"

When I look at him, he looks at me with anger in his eyes and asks, "This is the way to make amends by forcing?"

"Then you tell me how can I fix it?" I ask and move a little closer to him and place my hand on him but he leans further on the headboard. I pull my hand back to make him comfortable.

"How will you fix after cutting me into pieces?" I stand up from the bed when he asks that. I look at him once before I leave my room.

Seth POV:

After few minutes, Dean enters the room with a knife in his hand. I don't know why he has a knife in his hand. I look at him confused when he throws the knife to me and says, "Just cut me into pieces and put an end card to my love."

I take the knife and throw it on the floor irritatedly. I don't want to believe any of his words. I know it's all his acting.

He takes the knife from the floor and places it near his throat but I turn away. I don't want to see his acting anymore. I look back when he grabs my hand from behind and gives the knife onto my hand and forces me to place it near his throat.

I try to pull my hand back but he doesn't let me. When my hand is shaking, he says, "You can't.. so I'll cut my hand."

I am freaked when I see him cutting his hand. The blood pours on the floor from his skin, I plead with him to stop but he doesn't hear what I said. He looks at me, "If you still love me?"

When I see him cutting further deep in his hand, I say, "Yes..!!"

I move towards him and take the knife from his hand and wrap my hand in his bleeding hand. I make him to sit on the bed and take the first aid kit from the cupboard.

I look at his face after I wrap a bandage on his hand then we stare at each other for a long moment.