Chapter 14

Dean POV:

I groan as I wake up and hold my head with one hand. I don't know why, but my head hurts a little. I know the hangover so I'm sure it's not the pain from the hangover. It's feel like someone hit me with something. 

Did I fall somewhere or fight with someone last night? No, there is no chance in hell. Roman wouldn't leave me that much. Then how? 

I think myself and look beside me but Seth is not there. I am shocked so I look around the room to find him and feel relax once I see him sleeping on the couch.

He is curled up into a ball and looks uncomfortable in his position. Without thinking much, I get up from the bed and go to him and carefully lift him from the couch and gently make him to lay on the bed.

I cover him with the blanket and kiss his forehead before make my way to the bathroom. Once I fresh up, I glance at him one last time and go to downstairs.

"Alicia!" She comes when I call her and gives me a couple of painkillers and water. I take the painkillers and swallow them before drinking the water.

"Dean," I look up when I hear Carmella's voice. She comes towards me and stands in front of me. I give the cup back to Alicia and then she leaves.

"What?" I look at Carmella boringly because I already know what she is going to talk to me.

"Why you cancelled me in your new film?" She asks and crosses her arms against her chest.

"Because I don't want you in my film." I say casually and move to sit on the couch.

She nods and then looks at me, "It's okay, I expected that already. Hmm.. why your securities not allowed any of the directors to meet me? Are you trying to spoil my career?" 

How clever you are! But I don't want to spoil your career only, I want to spoil you.. only you, sweetheart!

I stand up from the couch and smile myself as I walk around her but show her that I'm pretty serious in front of her. "I thought you only want me. It's okay, you again proved me that I'm wrong. If you give importance to your career then get out of my house. I don't want you.." 

"Dean, I didn't mean that." she says and hugs me tightly. I want to push her away from me but I won't do that now. If I do, she will figure out my plan and easily escapes from the revenge. "Why don't we hang out like before?" She looks up at me as she tightens her grip on me.

I look at her in the eyes and smile, "Okay, get ready!" She smiles and kisses my cheek before goes to her room to get ready.

Seth POV:

I groan into the sleep and try to roll off myself from the couch but something stops me. I slowly open my eyes and find myself not on the couch, but in Dean's bed.

"How did I end up in his bed?" I ask myself and confusedly get up from the bed and go out of the room. I see Carmella hugs Dean and it makes me jealous.

"Why I feel jealous when Carmella hugs Dean? She is his girlfriend then why I get jealous?" I ask myself and go inside the room to fresh up. 

Once I done, I go to downstairs and make my way to the kitchen. I join with Becky and help her something in the cooking.

After few minutes, Lana comes to me and says that Dean calls me. I don't know why he is calling me.

When I enter Dean's room, he asks me while his rough hands grasp my waist and pushes my hair behind my ear. "Where you been, gorgeous?"

"I'm in.. the kitchen." I say and place my hand on his chest.

"You are not one of the servants to work in the kitchen. You are my babe, princess, and better to be my slave." He holds me tightly against his chest and whispers in my ear, "If you want anything to do then do it with me." He drawls, tracing a finger down my spine, causing me to shiver.

"Get ready sweetheart, I will be waiting in the car." He says and moves away from me. Before I ask 'where', he leaves the room.

Happy Halloween Day!

Wishing you a fun and spooky Halloween filled with lots of yummy treats!🎃🎃🎃