Chapter 5

Dean POV:

I pull my shirt off over my head and pop in my earbuds before start the warm up on the treadmill. When the warm up is done, I move onto weights, positioning myself and upped my weights a bit over what I usually do.

As I finish the rotation, I see Roman walking through the door of the gym which is at my house. I give him a soft smile and stand in front of the mirror to appreciate the view of my body. 

I remove the earbuds and look at him through the mirror, "What?"

He takes his phone out from his pocket and looks over something before says, "Dean, your next movie's producer is waiting for you. I made him sit in the hall."

He didn't understand what I have been asking. I turn around and punch him on the shoulder, "Hey Ro, what about Seth?" 

"Sorry dude, I forgot to say that. Finn broke up with him because he thinks Seth is cheating him with you." He says, taking the towel from the bench and hands it to me.

"That's great," I smirk and get the towel from him to wipe the sweats off my body.

"Are you happy Dean? Your revenge game is successfully ended." He gives me a soft smile before sits on the bench.

"Who told my game has ended? This is just the beginning." I grin at him wildly.

He looks at me confused and leans back on the wall behind him. "Then what is your next step?"

I smile myself when I think about the plan that I made for Seth. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my phone rings. I take my phone and look over the screen to know whether the person is I expected before attending the call.

"Did you do what I have told?" I ask in a demanding tone. My eyes lit up when the reply is I expected. "Good," I smirk myself as I imagine Seth's situation now.

"Who?" I come out of my thoughts when I hear Roman's voice. "Wait and watch Ro, then only it looks hot!" I say with an evil grin.

Seth POV:

I can't believe that Finn is broke up with me. I thought he loves me but I am wrong. If he loved me truly, he would know about me that I won't cheat on him. I can't accept this.

When Sasha enters the room, I go to her and hug her. "Finn broke up with me," I say as tears grow up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Seth." She rubs my back and tries to give me some comfort. 

"I loved him but he didn't trust me and no one is trusting me." I sob heavily and cling into her.

"Don't worry, Seth. I and your parents are always believing you." She pulls me away from her and wipes my tears with her hands.

"No, Sasha. My parents trusted me before but now they also didn't trust me. They doubt me like others that I cheated Finn with Dean for a luxurious life." I sit on the floor and cry out a loud, "I am so scared for losing everyone." 

She kneels down in front of me and cups my face, "Don't cry like a child. We will convince your parents until they trust you. Okay, now I'll bring some water for you." She gives me a soft smile before leaves the living room.

I stand up from the floor and go to upstairs to my room. Once I inside, I close the door behind me and walk over to the bed. I take a little photo frame of I and Finn from the bedside table and trace my fingers over it. 

I sit on my bed and tears start to fill my eyes again as I staring at the photo. I hold the frame against my chest and sob heavily. 

Why you didn't believe me..

I pull the frame away from me and trace my fingers over his picture. I remember the happy days that I spent with my family and him are repeating in my mind. 

I come out of my thoughts when I hear Sasha's voice, "Seth! Seth!" I look up when she enters the room with a worried look on her face.

"What happened?" I put the frame away and stand up from the bed.

"Y-Your.. your dad.." She stutters with a concerned look on her face.

I go to her and place my hands on her shoulders, shaking it. "What happened to my dad?" I ask with fear. 

"Your dad is missing!!" She spills out. I pull my hand away from her and walk backward until I hit the wall and collapse onto the floor.