Chapter 17

Dean POV:

When I am in a deep sleep, I feel Seth's body pressing against mine and his arms tighten around my waist. I like the way he is clinging to me. It makes me feel good and warm.

It's surprise because his grip is even tighter every minute. I open my eyes doubtly to know what is going on and see him shivering and moaning softly in his sleep.

I look around and see the window is opened. "Shit!" I forgot to close it. I stand up from the bed and close the window.

I look at Seth and he mumbles something in his sleep. I touch his face and shock when he is burning up and notice how bad his condition is.

"It's all from the cold night that he stayed outside." I tell myself. I look at the clock and it shows 3.14 AM.

"Whether the doctor will come if I call him this earlier?" I ask myself. I know the answer already, it's 'no' because no one will come this earlier and also the weather condition is very bad. 

I look at Seth and he whines softly as he slowly opens his eyes. I place my hand on his cheek, "What do you want, baby boy?"

He holds his head and whispers, "Sore.."

I take the water from the bedside table and gently prop him up and hold him against my chest, "Drink this."

He slowly opens his lips and greedily drinks the water and then falls back against my chest. I brush his hair and gently allow him to lay down against the pillows.

I lay beside him and watch him sleeping uncomfortably on the bed as I hold him tightly.

Seth POV:

I moan softly as I wake up. I remove Dean's hand from me and try to push the blanket away from me.

He wakes up from his sleep and his hand gently rests on my chest, "Don't move! Wait until I come." He stands up from the bed and then goes to the bathroom.

I look at him confused and try to move but I couldn't because of the sickness. After few minutes, he comes out from the bathroom and removes the blanket from me then whispers, "Come on, princess."

I try to move but he stops me by placing his hand on my chest. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly when he gently picks me up in his arms.

I press my flushed and hot face against his neck. He smiles softly and carries me into the bathroom.

He gently moves and makes me to lay on the warm tub. Then he tries to pull my shirt off but I grab his hand and shake my head, "Please.." So he nods and leaves it.

To my hot skin, I feel the water is cold so I start to cling him. "That's cold."

He gently untangles my arms so I can lay back more. "No, you are just really hot with a fever.."

I whimper softly and cling to his shirt. He runs his hand over my cheek and whispers, "Shhh, it's okay, baby. How about you calm down and close your eyes?"

I close my eyes and try to relax as he gently runs the water over my head and down my shoulders. I open my eyes slowly and watch him as he keeps running the water over my head.

Dean POV:

When Seth's temperature is down, I pick him up from the tub and make him to lean against the wall before I leave the bathroom.

I open the closet and grab Seth's dress from it and give it to him before close the bathroom door to give him some privacy to change his clothes.

After few minutes, he opens the bathroom door and comes outside. I hold him against me and gently make him to lay on the bed.

When I turn around, he grabs my hand and asks, "Why are you doing all these to me?"

I sit beside him and then grab his hand and gently rub my thumb over his knuckles, "If I called the doctor, I'm sure he won't come because of this bad weather."

"But, why-" He looks at me confused so I cut him off, "I know, I could let any of the servants to help you if I wanted. But I can't see anyone touch or comfort you when I'm alive because you are mine." I say and bring his hand up to my lips, kissing it.