Chapter 11

Seth POV:

I feel bored so I stand up from the bed and look around the room to do something. Finally, I decide to place some stuff in its proper place. When I doing so, the woman who made Dean tensed, entering my room with her bags in her hand.

She throws her bag on the bed and then looks at me. "Grab your things and get out." She says and flips her hair.

"Huh? But.. why?" I ask confusedly. I don't know why she wants me to leave this room. There she made Dean tensed, now she makes me tensed.

"I don't like anyone ask me questions like this. If I say you need to jump from this building, you must do because I'm the princess of this house. So, do what I say. Just get out." She says and pushes me forcefully.

I lose my balance and someone wraps their arms around me before I fall, and gently pulls me against their warm chest. I look up and see Dean holding me in his arms. 

I look into his eyes and make eye contact with him. He places his hand on my cheek, "Are you okay?" 

I nod and try to move myself away from him. He holds me aside and places his hand on my waist. "How dare you to put your hands on what's mine!" He asks sternly to her.

 "How dare you to put your hands on what's mine!" He asks sternly to her

"Dean, I talked with him friendly but he only lost his grip. What can-" she is cut off by Dean, "Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"Dean.. You allowed me to stay here. So, can I take this room? Please.. If you give me this room, I feel very comfortable because the air in here seems very pleasant." She asks to him with pleading eyes.

I know whatever she said they are lies by the look in her eyes. But I don't understand one thing, why she is playing with me. 

Do I look like a plaything to everyone?

"Of course." I come out of my thoughts when I hear what Dean said. I look at him confused and then look at Carmella, who is smirking at me.

"Lana!" Dean calls while crossing his arms.

When Lana enters the room, he says, "Pack up Seth's belongings and place it in my room." She nods and then he leaves the room.

"Aww.." I stand here shocked because I didn't expect that little thing would change into like this. If I had a clue this would be the end then I'm sure, I would gladly give this room to Carmella without asked any questions. Now what will I do?

At night..

Dean POV:

After the shooting, Roman left earlier. I have been waiting for the moment when Seth will stay in the same room with me.

I know it will be fun because I already noticed the nervousness in him. I also noticed how little he ate at dinner. I know he is scared to stay with me in the same room.

I get a call from Roman while I wait for Seth so I take the phone and go to the balcony to attend the call. When the call ends, I rush inside from the balcony and see Seth standing near the door with his bag.

"Where are you going, baby boy? Come and sit beside me." I sit on the bed and pat the side beside me for him.

"Dean.. There is many empty rooms in this house.." He says and swallows hard.

"I know baby, but do you have any problem with that?" I ask and rest my head on the headboard.

"Can I.. stay in.. any other room?" He asks nervously as he bites his bottom lip.

"Why?" I ask amusedly.

"Dean-" He starts to argue but I'm not ready to hear his excuses so I cut him off, "I am tired already so get in the bed with daddy!" I say with a smirk.

"Huh?" He looks at me with wide eyes.

I smile and get up from the bed, grabbing him by his arm and pushing him towards the bed. Before he moves, I lay beside him and wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me.

Seth POV:

"H-Hey, what are you trying to do?" I try, undoing the grip of Dean. But he forcefully pulls me towards him, now our bodies are glued together.

My head is pressed against his chest and I can hear every heartbeats from him. I know he won't let me if he is waking up so I wait.

I stay in his arms until he sleeps. When I feel him stir against me, I open one eye to check whether he is slept.

"Stop acting like a child." He says, tightening his grip. I'm sure, I heard the stir from him then how he hasn't sleep yet?

He is a damn actor! I don't like actors because of him. I thought actors have at least heart but I'm wrong, they are sadist. When I feel tired, I give some rest to my thoughts before close my eyes and try to get some sleep.