Chapter 54

Roman POV:

When I hear Dean met with an accident, I am shocked and I don't know what to do. I know about him and he won't be careless for anything that easily. Now I have no time to think about that because we need to go to the hospital to help Seth.

He is already pregnant and he has no one with him now. So we want to go there as soon as possible. I stop the car once I reach the hospital and get out of the car. I nod at Galina before we go inside.

I easily find Seth because he is the only person in the entire room. I sigh, looking over the way where he is sitting hunched over in the far corner, his elbows on his knees as his hands are clasped, shaking on the top of his head and it looks like he is praying to god.

"Seth?" He lifts his head slowly and opens his eyes slowly to look at me when I call him.

"Roman," He cries and throws himself at me. I rub his back slowly and try to give him some comfort.

I slowly pull him away from me and make him look at me in the eyes. "Hey, you know our Dean is strong so don't lose your hope and it's not good for you and your unborn child." I breathe and try to comfort him.

"How can I be Roman? He didn't open his eyes still now and he is still in surgery. I'm so scared of losing him, Roman. I can't live without him. I want him and I want to be with him.." He cries even more and I don't know how to stop his crying.

I look beside me when Galina pats my arm and nods at me. I let Seth with her before I ask the doctor about Dean's condition but I didn't have the chance to ask that so I sit on the chair beside Seth and ask him whether he told about Dean's accident to his parents.

He tells that his parents are on the way to the hospital. I wrap my arm around him as he cries more, "Don't cry, Seth. He will be okay. You know he'll kick my ass for letting you cry like this." He laughs in between the cries when I say that and I force myself to give him a reassuring smile.

Seth POV:

I cling into Roman as I look at the door, wondering when a nurse or doctor will come out and tell me that Dean is fine. I am trembling in my chair but when I see the doctor comes out, I run to him. "How is Dean? Please tell me, is he okay?" My voice is cracked and scared.

The doctor gives me a small smile, "He escaped from his precarious condition and he is stable at the moment. We told him to take some rest but he knows that you're here so he wants to see you." She explains and her smile slightly grows at the sudden light in my eyes. "He is very weak and pretty scraped and bruised up from the accident so be careful."

I look over Roman when I feel his hand on my arm, giving it a squeeze. I swallow hard as I think about Dean and I want to see him and make sure that he is okay.

I nod at Roman before slowly approaching the door. My heart quickens and I'm sure that it will come shooting out of my chest if I don't slow it down somehow. Shakily, I reach out and push the metal latch in, easing the door open.

I swallow hard, taking a few steps in until I see the foot of the bed. It steals my already fleeting breath away. I feel like I'm moving in slow motion, my entire body numb as I take another step, then another.

I couldn't bring myself to look up from the floor until I make it to the foot of the bed. My eyes grow wide, my heart halting to an abrupt stop as I look down at Dean just laying there.

"Dean?" I whimper and sit on the chair next to his body as tears make the way down on my face at the sight of my love lying here with a bandaged head and a broken leg and the neck brace around his neck.

I grab his hand, "Dean, please open your eyes, I don't wanna lose you." I lean and kiss his hand. "I want you to hold me... You promised me that day you won't leave me again.. I can't live without you.."

I sob hardly and lay my head on his chest carefully. I wipe my tears away when I remember my pregnancy and raise my head up, "Dean, I want to tell you something. Please wake up.. for me, I'll tell you." I kiss his cheek and nuzzle into him.

"Tell me, baby boy. What do you want to tell me?" When I hear his voice, I smile and look up at him. His icy blue eyes stare at me and his lips curl into a smirk.

"Dean!" I throw myself over him and kiss all over his face.

"Ughh.." When I hear him yelp in pain, I remember that he got an accident and he is in the hospital now. I move away from him and look at him with guilty in my eyes.

"Sorry," I mumble, but he pulls me into him and gives me a long, deep, passionate kiss. I pull away to catch my breath and look at him in the eyes.

"What do you think, huh? I would leave you, never. You know I promised you that I won't leave you again." He says. 

I nod and lean forward to kiss him again. Then I lay my head on his chest and take his hand in mine, "I love you."

"Love you too," He says and strokes my hair. I smile against his skin and thank god for saving my love and gave it back to me.