CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR ➵ TWO NEW MEMBERS

I always title my chapters "Untitled Mess" until I'm ready to give it a proper title, one of these days I'm just going to leave it like that xD

I've decided that I will be writing the Daphne arc. I feel that it will offer an opportunity to torment Dealana (because apparently I can't do that enough :P) but also because I need some closure for Dealana and Laxus before Tenrou happens.

 I feel that it will offer an opportunity to torment Dealana (because apparently I can't do that enough :P) but also because I need some closure for Dealana and Laxus before Tenrou happens

Dealana and the rest of the Allied Forces were on a ship back to their respective guild following the revelation of Cait Shelter being nothing more than illusions so that Wendy wouldn't be alone. While Dealana was concerned about Roubaul leaving Wendy in the hands of people she had only met barely twenty-four hours prior, she believed that there was no better group of people to take her in.

Since they were traveling by ship, Dealana opted to float on her cloud. She was able to enjoy the sun and not have to worry about summoning any wind, the breeze was in their favor that day. She still wore the simple yellow dress and when Erza finally realized what she was wearing, the redhead demanded to know what happened to the real Dealana. 

Dealana wasn't amused. The truth was, it was comfortable and allowed her to move enough that she didn't mind it much. Dealana also couldn't say no to the excited face Wendy had when the blunette presented the dress expressing how it would look nice on her. 

At the moment, the Troia spell Wendy cast on Natsu finally wore off, leaving him motion sick. He begged Wendy to cast it again, but the Sky Dragon Slayer couldn't grant that wish.

"I'm sorry, I can't," Wendy told Natsu. "It only works a couple of times." She explained.

"Guess it's back to barf bags," Gray remarked, making Lucy laugh as they watched poor Natsu ready to puke over the side of the ship.

"It's times like these that I'm glad to have my clouds," Dealana commented with a relieved sigh.

"They are quite useful, aren't they?" Erza smiled at the girl.

"We're joining Fairy Tail! This is so exciting!" Wendy cheered.

"It's a good thing you already know most of your way around Magnolia then, huh?" Dealana grinned at her friend.

"You know, I've been wondering about that," Lucy spoke up. "When we all the guilds first met, you already knew Wendy didn't you?" Erza nodded in agreement.

"I was curious about that as well," The redhead narrowed her stern brown gaze at Dealana, who paled in response. "When were you planning on sharing this with us?" 

"It's not that I didn't tell anyone, it's just that I didn't tell you..." Dealana trailed off seeing a flash of betrayal in Erza's eyes. "...yet. I told Mira and then you were off on a job the next day, I swear!" The sky-blunette waved her arms in surrender fashion.