CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ➵ IT'S ALL OUT THE WINDOW

*bouncing up and down in excitement while grinning like an absolute idiot* COBRA IS HERE! 

I got hit with inspiration towards the end, let me know if it was a good spurt or a bad spurt of creative juices. You can thank Cobra/Erik for the little preview of what is going on in Dealana's head. Enjoy! :)

The Allied Forces, minus Jura and Ichiya who were behind them at the manor, chased after a runaway Salamander

The Allied Forces, minus Jura and Ichiya who were behind them at the manor, chased after a runaway Salamander. Dealana had summoned a cloud large enough for herself, Wendy and the cats. They were still behind Natsu, Erza and the others, but they were slightly ahead of Lucy and the creeps. Ahead, she could hear the commotion.

"Wait up, numbskull!" Gray shouted at Natsu.

"Yeah, in your dreams!" Natsu shot back.

"That's an order. You can't rush into this one alone!" Erza told him.

"What's the matter? Are you afraid that I'll actually show you up this time?" Natsu taunted.

Erza was shocked, "Say what?" she exclaimed. Then, using her signature glare she yelled at him, "Stop moving your feet right now!"

Natsu stopped moving his feet, as ordered and panicking while doing so, but not in time to prevent himself from running over the edge of the cliff. Dealana wasn't sure whether to be nervous or amused as he descended rapidly toward the forest below screaming and waving his arms as if to try and fly.

Gray peered over the edge, shielding the sun with his hand. "Well, he stopped moving his feet." No one could deny that much.

"If he's not dead, I'll kill him," Erza declared with her arms crossed. Lyon and Sherry joined them and took a peak over the edge where Natsu had fallen from. 

"I see he hasn't changed at all," Sherry observed.

"To think," Lyon began, "I once crossed fists with that fool. It's kind of embarrassing now." 

"It's another form...of love!" Sherry declared. Dealana scrunched her nose up at her words as she Wendy and the cats all arrived. Sherry and her love for, well, love confused Dealana. 

It seemed Gray was on the same page as he spoke up, "Yeah, not quite."

"We going down there?" Dealana asked as she peered over the edge, not looking at Erza. The redhead nodded. Dealana held her hands out in front of her and a magic seal flashed momentarily before the cloud they had arrived on moved to float in front of them. Dealana muttered a few words under her breath and it expanded large enough to fit everyone.

Letting her hands drop to her sides, Dealana opened her eyes and leapt onto the cloud. She turned back to the others with a small smirk. "Alright, hop on!"

Having been on her clouds before, Gray, Happy and Erza didn't think twice. Wendy and Carla had just been on a cloud ride and also didn't think too much about it. Lyon and Sherry however, were a bit hesitant. "It doesn't bite and the only one in the group who would already fell off the cliff," Dealana told them. While Lyon and Sherry got on the cloud, Dealana formed another one for when Lucy and the Trimens arrived at the cliff, hopefully Lucy would understand, with a missing Salamander and a flammable forest, they had to be quick.