CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ➵ DON'T TOUCH WENDY!

Hey! Twice in one day! Also, Rimuru Tempest has some good gifs to use in representation of Dealana, kind of sort of. Shorter than previous ones, but the episode it was based off, didn't have too much Dealana so... enjoy! :)

 enjoy! :)

"Wendy..." 

Dealana continued to struggle against the earth that imprisoned half of her body. She vaguely heard Cobra ask Brain, "Do you know her?"

"No doubt about it," Brain replied staring at Wendy, who remained quivering behind the boulder. Carla and Happy stood nearby with expressions that were a blend of glaring and nervousness. "That's Wendy, the Maiden of the Sky."

This revelation seemed to mean something to the rest of the Oración Seis, and the quick glances between Dealana and Wendy were unnerving.

"What? Maiden of the Sky?" Gray echoed from where he lay defeated near Hibiki. 

Wendy ducked completely behind the boulder clutching her head, "What does that mean?" she wanted to know. She had tears building in her eyes.

"I was going to ask you that!" Happy told her, not really helping the situation, but he didn't really know any better at this point. 

"To think we stumbled upon her here," Brain spoke up, "We've made quite a find, my friends, and with the Tempest as well." Dealana didn't like where this was going. "Grab her!" he ordered extending his staff forward, a dark purple magic seal appearing. Green wisps shot forward to grab Wendy at the same time the earth suddenly shook in great magnitude.

 The green magic formed a hand as it reached behind the boulder, only to be blocked by a pair of storm-covered hands. Dealana's sudden protective instinct, paired with her anger, caused a momentary earthquake allowing her to escape and appear in front of the boulder Wendy was hiding behind. A swirl of harsh wind and ice encasing her hands, a deep, uncharacteristic growl sounding from the girl as her heterochromatic eyes flashed gold for only a second before it was gone.

"Don't touch her!" Dealana snarled. Cobra's eyes widened for only a second before he hid his surprise. He hadn't heard what she had been planning. The only thing he could hear was the constant storms and a single word, protect

Brain only smirked, pushing harder with his magic until the hand grew larger. Dealana struggled to keep it from Wendy, she didn't know that Brain wanted them both. The Storm Dragon Slayer was soon overpowered and she yelled out in surprise when she the burning magic coiling around her moving quickly to entangle Wendy in the mix lifting them off the ground.

"Wendy! Dealana!" Happy and Carla shouted before the white cat began chasing them calling out, "Unhand them right now!"

"Help us!" Wendy called back. Dealana wanted to do something, anything but her body wouldn't move. She felt exhausted. She hadn't used enough magic power to feel weighed down like this.