Chloe took her phone out, a confused but lovesick look on her face, Lenny never called during his little "missions."

Cisco, Stein, Caitlin and Iris turned to her confused looks also on their faces. "Who's ringtone is that?" Cisco questioned, the other three nodding in agreement.

Chloe laughed as she picked it up, telling them as she went put the phone to her ear, "Inside joke." Before actually putting the phone up to her ear, "Hey, Lenny- What's going on? You didn't get arrested did you? 'Cause if so, how the hell am I gonna bail you out?" Her tone was joking and happy.

She heard the man chuckle on the other line, it sounded forced making Chloe frown slightly, barely noticeable, "No, Princess, I didn't get arrested. I'm too good to get caught remember?" Leonard questioned, most likely smirking, his tone sounded forced, something was wrong.

Chloe grinned faintly, nodding, "Of course, how could I forget." Her grin faded into a worried look, "No really, why are you calling, you never call when doing a "job"?" Chloe asked, air quoting job even though he couldn't see her.

Leonard sighed exasperated, "I just wanted to hear your voice, Chlo."

Chloe frowned, putting the phone away from her ear, "I'll be right back." She told the team before walking to where Barry's treadmill laid, closing the door and pulling the phone back to her ear. "I'm away from my team, you most likely heard me tell them about why my ringtone for you is what it is. Now tell me what's wrong, Len." Chloes voice turned from joking to stern quickly.

Leonard sighed once again, "I. . I just. . I had a nightmare..."

Chloe frowned again, the way he empathized the word nightmare told her it was a memory and not the other way around.

"Oh, Baby--" Chloe sighed, her tone was one of sadness not pity, Chloe knew he didn't like when people would pity him, "What happened?" Though she quickly added, "Only tell me if you want to though."

There was a silence on the other end, before she heard the man sigh once more, "I-" Leonard waited to find the right words, "It was. . My father- It was about what my father used to do to Lisa and I... More so Lisa. . " He trailed off.

Chloe glared, she knew all of what Lewis Snart had done. "That's not your fault. It wasn't your fault. It's all on him and his horrible ways. He's a piece of shit that deserves to be burned alive for what he did. Just like you told me with him. . It wasn't my fault, I couldn't have done anything to stop him. . And you couldn't have done anything to stop your father." Chloe paused, "It's not your fault, Lenny. It was never your fault. It will never be your fault."

Chloe heard the man sniffle slightly, she knew he hated crying, especially in front of people he cared about, even if it was just over the phone.

"I just- There. . I could've done something!" Leonard snapped, it not directed at his girlfriend in anyway, she used to have the same reactions about Foster. . She still did, but it wasn't as bad anymore.

"Shh, Baby. It's okay. You're okay. Lisa's okay. I'm okay. He's not gonna hurt anyone. I know you won't let him and I sure as hell won't let him. He'd be deader than dead if I knew he did something to Lisa or you." Chloe reassured, "We're all safe."