Chapter 22

Luke/Oblivion's p.o.v
"He's g-gone..." Zoe said. My face was filled with shock. New tears were brimming on my eyelids. "What do you mean he's gone?" I asked, preventing my voice from cracking with emotion.
Zoe spilled out the story about how End blasted Percy with the same blast that he blasted Zoe with. There was silence. "Wait! You said End shot the same blast to Percy that he shot you with. But you were transported here. Percy must have also been transported somewhere else too. He must have!" Annabeth said, desperately. Athena's kid strikes again! I glanced at Max. His expression is grim. I bet 20 drachmas that he is feeling jealous of Percy right now.
"Yes! That must be it! Zoe! Did End mention ANYTHING about where he would teleport Percy?" I pleaded. After a thought, Zoe said "End said he would send Percy to a place he regretted, hated and despised. I am not sure where that is... Any clues?" Zoe said blankly. The color drained out of Annabeth's face. "T-Tartarus. Percy hated that place. He had nightmares almost every night about them."
Annabeth and Zoe at the same time collapsed on the floor. Zoe sobbed and Annabeth just sat there staring at the ground. No tears. No nothing. Just sat there clenching the grass. "Annabeth? Are you okay?" Max asked gently, rubbing her back. "The memories. The pain..." She said.
Her voiced dripped with pain. " I'm sorry Max. I-I just can't do this anymore. I love him too much. I love Percy too much. I thought dating you would take away the rejection. I'm sorry for leading you on Max. None of this was meant to happen." Max's face went slack. I saw the pain and glassy look in his eyes before he looked away from us. The rest of us just stood there in awe and shock of what was happening in front of us. Annabeth was breaking up with Max.
"I'm sorry Annabeth. You and Percy had been together for more than Percy and I. I will break up with him as soon as we see him. As long as he is alive...." Artemis piped in. Her voice bitter and regretful. She headed forward from all of us to hug Annabeth. "He's yours. Forever and ever."

Percy's p.o.v
My whole body ached. The last thing I could remember was End zapping me with that effing painful blast. Then....blank. I tried to take a deep breath, but all I could breathe in was poisonous air. Where am I? The poisonous air. The bloody painful feeling. Tartarus.
I opened my eyes to see the faint red landscape all around me. I stood up and gaped at my surroundings. No. NO! I heard a faint laughter behind me. I whipped around to see some ugly...creatures. "W-who are you?" I asked, stuttering with fear. They hissed with laughter. " We are the αναμνήσεις. The Memories." just by hearing them say that, I got flashbacks of Zoe's death. I screamed, collapsing on the ground with pain. Then Bianca's death. I continued screaming, holding my head. Go away. " GO AWAY!!!" I yelled. Never in my whole life had I ever felt vulnerable.
I screamed. Not able to do anything to the pain. To the laughing monsters around me. The pain. The pain......

A/n: I finally managed to post this chapter. Sorry about the cliffhanger. What can I say? Me and Rick have that in common 😈😈😈. So ya!! Wait for the next chapter. I promised to do a chapter on Thanksgiving, but I forgot. SORRY!! So this is a makeup for it. Better late then never. I saw your comments on the chapters so I made a twist. Like my username PERCABETH FOEVER!! Yes people!! Annabeth and Percy are back!!!!!!