The End

Percy's p.o.v

We continued to fight, with Jayce always there. He understood what to do ever since i talked to him last night. He became more depressed and stronger. . .he seemed. . .older. I smiled at him with pride knowing that atleast one person knew that I was doomed. We both were doomed but it was a small price to pay for the people we'll be saving. 

                    I feel a tug. It wasn' t something physical. It felt like a. . .magnet. I turned to see the black swirl. 

End.

He wore a black robe that was embedded with wailing spirits that screamed as high as a whistle. His pale was handsome, yet evil. You would think he was some model but he was evil. His heart dripped with his cruelty. His long grimy fingers wrapped around his staff like a python. His staff was sickly-green color with a black swirl. He shot at demigods mercilessly. 

     That angered me. He thought of demigod's life as fraglie as a teeny bug. My face flushed with anger. Jayce turned to look at me and looked at the direction. His reaction mirrored mine. We looked at each other and nodded. Its time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HEY!' Jayce and I yelled in unison. End's vision directed on to us, evilly smirking. "Oh hello there children...." He said. "AYE! Shut it...don't call us you children." Jayce bitterly spat at End.

"Ohhh....why so sour? Why don't you have a.....now whats it that you kids say these days? Ahh....yes. A chill pill!" End replied.

"Get with the times oldie!' I yelled. That son of a mother. . .

"So why have you came? Oh? Are you ready for your doom?" End smirked. Both Jayce and I sent End a death glare. "No...you're expired. We need to take out the trash!" Jayce said. I have taught his soo well. *sniff sniff*.

End's face darkened. "Enough jokes. Now the fight!" Jayce and I charged at End. Advancing. End charged at them with the staff morphing into a hooked blade. He upheld it, going to his foreswing and following it with a backswing. I dodged the first and met the second with his blade. I managed to disarm him but he simply summoned it back. Striking. This arcing shot sliced the fabric of Jayce's shirt at the midsection. It missed the flesh behind it by perhaps a centimeter.

Jayce shoved him back. End staggered back. Jayce swung. His narrow blade missed, though not close enough to eat fabric. End managed another smirk, this time at the spryness of his dodge. I had to admit it was impressive, but this time, the sight only made me angrier.

Swing. Swing. Swing. My first two missed badly, but the third, a backswing off the one before it, found flesh. The heavy broadsword ate through End as easily as air. End dropped to a knee, tried to stand, and dropped again.

Jayce and I ended up panting like dogs. "Wha-Ho-" End stuttered in shock. "We ain't as bad as you think, oldie." I replied weakly, still panting. Jayce held my shoulder and looked me in the eye. We have to do this now. I can't handle the suspense anymore. Jayce said in my head. Okay I replied. 

We both stood up straight, held out our hands and chanted "Εμείς , οι γιοι του χάους εντολή να φύγουν . Αφήστε στην καταδίκη σας . αφήνουν στο λάκκο φρίκη που ονομάζουμε σπίτι . φύγουν . Percy και Jayce , δίδυμοι γιοι του Χάους . Οι διοικητές της μοίρας σας . Οι διοικητές των θάνατό σας . ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ . ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ . ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ ." By the end of the chant, Jayce and I were suspended in air, our eyes glowing red and our bodies in a mist of black.

End's body had started shuttering and we levitated him into air. He looked as if he was having a seizure. Probably was. "N-no! NO" End yelled out. His mouth held a pool of blood and his eyes rolled back. His body shuttered harder as he held his neck in an attempt to breath. Jayce levitated his body higher and I continued to chant. I could feel the powers seeping in pain.

Pain took control of my body. I lost control. But i still pushed. I heard a scream amongst the gasps. I had to concentrate into destroying End, without Jayce dying. I struggled to face Jayce. I could see how tired he was. I probably looked the same. I motioned towards him and then pushed him. I had taken all forces. I heard Jayce cry a small and weak 'no'. A high, shrill scream ripped through the air. Only then did i identify that it was my own. I pushed my powers to the limit. I saw End's body to limp in death. 

I relaxed my powers and let go of my responsibilities. I fell to the ground. I saw my life flash before my eyes. Annabeths lips, Jayce's smile, Mom's laugh. As i hit the ground, I felt someone sobbing against my chest. Jayce. "NO! PERCY NO! DON"T GO!" He yelled at me. He shook my body. I grabbed his arm and weakly said "Jayce. My brother. My-"

And blackness took over.

A/N: THE END!! YES!! I FINISHED!! HA! I'm so proud to finish my book. I will decide if i want to do a epilogue. Right now this book will go through huge editing process. Comment your thoughts. Hate will be reported. any questions please feel free to direct message me. Okay thanks! BYE! and btw the greek part means "We, sons of Chaos command you to leave. Leave to your doom. leave to the horror pit you call home. leave. Percy and Jayce, twin sons of Chaos. Commanders of your doom. Commanders of your DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH."