Chapter 20

Jayce's p.o.v

While packing for the quest, i couldnt help about the prophecy line 'brothers unite' What if Percy finds me weird and annoying? While thinking about this, Luke, err. . . i mean Oblivion came in. "Ready for the quest?" he asks. "Shemurr" (a/n: WHADDUP SUPERWOMAN REFERENCE!) I replied. He stared at me like i spoke Japaeanse.

             "What?" I questioned. "What did you just say?" He asked, with a mischevious glint in his eyes. "Shemurr" I replied. He repeated and repeated it, jumping around like a monkey. I joined in and for 5 minutes we were monkeying around until we collapsed in laughter.

                  i had never had soo much fun around him before. I felt a spark of friendship. If Luke wasn't . . . well. . .Oblvion, he would be such a funny guy. We got off the floor and Luke said "I'll meet you outside, Jayce" He said, heading off to his room. i grabbed my bag and my sword and headed outside.

                           Outside, everyone was waiting, looking pissed off. Before we headed off, Artemis wanted a word with all of us. "With all due respect warriors, I was hoping you could reveal your identity to us. It is a matter of trust." Artemis said,  leaving no space for arguement. 

                    The girl went first, she took off her hood and revealed a brown-headed, gold eyes and freckly girl. One word; Stunning. She looked so poised and confident. Is this love at first sight? I kept staring at her. Thankfully, she didnt notice, but unfortunately Luke did. He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. My face flushed while i looked away.

    Artemis gasped at the sight of her. As well as her hunter, Phoebe, i think. Jake and Nico ran to her sobbing. They crushed her with s hug. Thalia walked up to her and hugged her tight, with tears pouring on her cheeks.

                Next was the guy. He took off his hood and revealed a brown, curly headed guy that looked like he slept in a fireplace. "Leo??" Annabeth asked, shocked. "Nope! It's Sammy!" He replied. Annabeth had a confused face and about to ask a question, but <<<A big BUT here, Luke took off his hood. Thalia screamed and hugged him, and Annabeth just smiled at him. 

           "Okay, interviews start when the quest starts, so LEGGO!" I said heading away. I heard a bunch of chuckles and footsteps following me....

A/N: Hope you liked this chappie! Dont kill me on the end of this story. i love you guys. Any questions, Send me a private message. I will answer. Or just comment the Q's down there! I'm sure to answer, kay?!